image3.jpg

image4.jpg

imageca9r7clm.jpg

imagecaf9wd2a.jpg

Brickmaster Book:

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Brickmaster-Atl...568&sr=1-24

Portal of Atlantis - instructions art:

gallery_1768_48_86553.jpg

More high-res pics of figs & sets (including prelims) in the following flickr stream:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sirdano/3811886276/

Edited by Svelte
Updated 15 Jan

This does sound interesting. I'm not to fond of the color sceme but if they release the city Atlantis, I'll getting that for sure. :wub:

I swear the Lego company spies on me for the past couple of weeks I have been drawing blueprints of minifigures and such that I was going to post here for an atlantis theme this looks quite a bit different from my plans but still a dream come true I guess Sir Nadroj's birthday is my lucky day too! :sweet:

This looks shooped.

Imma firin ma lazor! BLAAAAA!

That looks great! Hopefully we will be getting some new bad guys and sea creatures! Maybe the re-release of the classic shark and swordfish! :sweet: But, that set is only one of a whole line! I wonder how good the others will be...

Thanks for this Raphy. :classic:

EDIT: Looks like it has four figures!

Edited by Jammiedodger714

I'm not surprised. This was already mentioned a while ago, and like I said then, Lego can't go very long without releasing another underwater them. Personally, I like the underwater themes, and Powerminers is fine, but this looks like an Aquaminers type theme, not Atlantis. :sick:

It looks awesome, that's for sure. I just hope that this trans-lime/dark red/black vehicle isn't another baddie - that's the color scheme for half of Lego's in-house villains, isn't it?

^True, but we need better baddie vehicles. Like the SP III Space-Apoc-Getaway truck :skull: :devil:

Looks pretty cool. it looks like bad guys.

It's probaly good guy are the atlantians trying to defend atlantis from the bad guys with their high tech vehicles. :tongue:

Personally, I like the underwater themes, and Powerminers is fine, but this looks like an Aquaminers type theme, not Atlantis. :sick:

I had the exact same thought. Saw blades, big wheels, a huge claw . . . really the only way it could be MORE like Power Miners is if it was lime and orange. However, I shall reserve judgement until we have better pictures and more information.

Jammiedodger, give credit to Dano, he found it :)
Actually, Yloquen found it, in the "2010 themes and sets?" thread. :wink:

So I suggest that you give credit to him, since Yloquen found it around 7 hours before Dano did.

But anyways, I can't really see why LEGO would decide to make another underwater theme, since they discontinued Aqua Raiders in one year (and will be only 3 years old in 2010)... :sceptic:

Edited by ILikePi

Here's a link http://www.doublebrick.ru/forums/viewtopic...=150665#p150665

It's foreign.

Here's some possibly real set names,to bad I can't read them

8056 - Begegnung mit der Monsterkrabbe (Encounters with the monster crab)

8057 - Unterwasserscooter (Underwater Scooter)

8058 - Riesenhai (Basking)

8059 - Sandfräser (Sand cutters)

8060 - Turbojet

8061 - Tintenfischtor

8075 - Neptuns U-Boo (Neptune Submarine)

Edit: just noticed the link to the 2010 topic above my post

Edited by doctordark

Thank you very much for the pic, Raphy and Dano! :classic:

This theme looks really :sick: :sick: :sick: !

It's exactly the same like Power Miners - but in the sea instead of under the earth and with sea animals instead of earth monsters.

How many :sick: fantasy-action themes such as Bionicle, Agents, Space Police, Power Miners and now that Atlantis TLG wants to do?! :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

Did they in the last years ever think about bringing back an old theme (such as Western, Paradisa, Divers or Space Port) or releasing a new theme (such as Romans or Egypts) which is nice to look at nice to play with (like the current Pirates theme)?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hoped for a comeback of the awesome Divers theme of the mid-nineties! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Of course Dano would be the one to find this. :tongue:

Thanks for the find, Dano! :classic:

And, once again, LEGO is probably recycling parts, such as the Power Miners wheels.

Why couldn't they have made some barnicle-encrusted wheels? :laugh:

And ILikePi, don't forget, we don't know if Dano put up the pictures first on his photostream.

(These things sound just like the 2007 Aquaraiders sets.)

And ILikePi, don't forget, we don't know if Dano put up the pictures first on his photostream.
Actually, we do. I know that Dano has a whole bunch of contacts, so people would comment as soon as he uploaded it, and the first comment was posted an hour ago, while Yloquen's post was around 7 hours old. :wink:

And if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. :grin:

And yet another theme, but I'll wait to comment when I've seen much better pictures and have more information.

It looks interesting. I like the proportions of it. Hopefully it will be as good as PM and SPIII.

Here's a link http://www.doublebrick.ru/forums/viewtopic...=150665#p150665

It's foreign.

Here's some possibly real set names,to bad I can't read them

8056 - Begegnung mit der Monsterkrabbe (Encounters with the monster crab)

8057 - Unterwasserscooter (Underwater Scooter)

8058 - Riesenhai (Basking)

8059 - Sandfräser (Sand cutters)

8060 - Turbojet

8061 - Tintenfischtor

8075 - Neptuns U-Boo (Neptune Submarine)

Edit: just noticed the link to the 2010 topic above my post

Would somebody be kind enough to translate this to English? Please? :blush:

On another note, the set names sound like the Aqua Raider sets. :sceptic:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that the set names in English are after the first names. :grin: Could somebody still translate 8061?

Edited by Spyder

Thank you very much for the pic, Raphy and Dano! :classic:

This theme looks really :sick: :sick: :sick: !

It's exactly the same like Power Miners - but in the sea instead of under the earth and with sea animals instead of earth monsters.

How many :sick: fantasy-action themes such as Bionicle, Agents, Space Police, Power Miners and now that Atlantis TLG wants to do?! :hmpf: :hmpf: :hmpf:

Did they in the last years ever think about bringing back an old theme (such as Western, Paradisa, Divers or Space Port) or releasing a new theme (such as Romans or Egypts) which is nice to look at nice to play with (like the current Pirates theme)?! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I hoped for a comeback of the awesome Divers theme of the mid-nineties! :cry_sad: :cry_sad: :cry_sad:

Klaus-Dieter

I can see you like big letters and smiles!!!111111!!1!!1

Would somebody be kind enough to translate this to English? Please? :blush:

On another note, the set names sound like the Aqua Raider sets. :sceptic:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw that the set names in English are after the first names. :grin: Could somebody still translate 8061?

Titan Fish?

Actually, we do. I know that Dano has a whole bunch of contacts, so people would comment as soon as he uploaded it, and the first comment was posted an hour ago, while Yloquen's post was around 7 hours old. :wink:

And if I'm wrong, I'm sorry. :grin:

He uploaded the picture around 80 minutes ago, when I refreshed my flickr page, it was there.

Also, this really looks shopped.

Edited by exxtrooper

Now that a picture is leaked I can confirm 100% that these are real. I have seen most of the preliminary shots of the sets here at the LEGO Store. All I will say right now is hold your judgements until you see some of the figures, they are awesome.

MLB

And, once again, LEGO is probably recycling parts, such as the Power Miners wheels.
More than likely.
Pictures? I thought there was only one...

It looks to be an "Interesting" theme, though I can't decide whether or not that's a good thing. Hopefully th minifigs will at least be good for MOCs, and not that suckish.