RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

Wow. These Stars are so damn sexy. I don't think there's a single one I dislike. That said, I want Tahu and Skrall first. I really hope they come around here soooooooooon. D:

(Golden Tahu doesn't really impress me as much as I thought he would though. So that's a definite disappointment. As far as I'm concerned though, I'm just going to call Golden Tahu Lhikan and be happy.)

Golden Tahu doesn't really impress me as much as I thought he would though. So that's a definite disappointment. As far as I'm concerned though, I'm just going to call Golden Tahu Lhikan and be happy.

That's a great way to have Lhikan as a Stars set to represent 2004, the first year we have projectile weapons and canister sets with almost full articulation. All we need left are his 2 giant swords/shield/hoverboard. And golden feet.

Edited by Phantoka Kopaka Nuva

Gresh really does look awesome. :)

Ãœbber Tahu is awesome as well ...now I can tell that the silver nuva armor is there only because they ran out of pieces they could remake in gold...

Speaking of reviews, when are we going to get some Stars reviewed here eh? :tongue:

I'll definitely be getting Gresh as soon as I can for the character and the recoloured blades+helmet. Those recolours should look good on a Gresh MOC I've made, which I'll upload as soon as somebody resuscitates Brickshelf :hmpf_bad: .

Gresh is also the Star set that provides the most new Star-specific moulds, with would make it a good set for taste-testing the Stars line, along with Tahu.

Also, this is sweet, and I hope the giant Hau is another location :sweet: :

img3930z.jpg

I find Tahu's pose quite amusing, because it's both nostalgic in memory and in reawakening the bending-Toa-limb problem. :grin:

Speaking of reviews, when are we going to get some Stars reviewed here eh? :tongue:

I'll definitely be getting Gresh as soon as I can for the character and the recoloured blades+helmet. Those recolours should look good on a Gresh MOC I've made, which I'll upload as soon as somebody resuscitates Brickshelf :hmpf_bad: .

I have a pretty good probability of getting all the Stars on Wednesday. But we'll see.

Also, this is sweet, and I hope the giant Hau is another location :sweet: :

I find Tahu's pose quite amusing, because it's both nostalgic in memory and in reawakening the bending-Toa-limb problem. :grin:

Second. A Hau location would be awesome.

Also. The arm isn't actually bent, just angled funny. I think.

I have a pretty good probability of getting all the Stars on Wednesday. But we'll see.

:classic:

Also. The arm isn't actually bent, just angled funny. I think.

Nope, following the direction of the upper arm and it's armor compared to the lower arm, it's definitely bent. The Rahkshi's closest arm and Gresh and Takanuva's blade arms are also bent as well.

If I get a Star anytime soon, I'll undoubtedly make a review of it post-haste.

Anyway, that poster is win. It really satiates my nostalgia.

:classic:

Nope, following the direction of the upper arm and it's armor compared to the lower arm, it's definitely bent. The Rahkshi's closest arm and Gresh and Takanuva's blade arms are also bent as well.

The Rahkshi's arms are different???? :oh3::wacko: I hope not.

Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood.

Edited by The crazy one

Saw all the Stars minus Tahu at a Toys R Us somewhere in Tennessee. I don't think I'll be getting any time soon with a price like that. =/

Plus System will be eating up my money. >.>

@ShaddowCroc: TRU is the only one seen with the '10 sets right now, and probably will be until mid December. They usually release sets early.

[-TA-]

Which is kind of ironic, considering it was Target that showed us the high-quality pictures so far ahead of time. :sceptic:

Saw all the Stars minus Tahu at a Toys R Us somewhere in Tennessee. I don't think I'll be getting any time soon with a price like that. =/

Plus System will be eating up my money. >.>

@ShaddowCroc: TRU is the only one seen with the '10 sets right now, and probably will be until mid December. They usually release sets early.

[-TA-]

I hope i will be able to find Tahu in france, or buy it through the S@H at least. Really want that takanuva and that Rahkshi, too.

Chris from Reasonably Clever found 7138 Rahkshi at TRU:

4128057914_320c822e90.jpg

EDIT: image fixed

Edited by ILikePi

when I first saw the stars I was like :oh3:

then I was like :sceptic:

and then I was like :oh:

and now im like :sweet:

And when you open Tahu and see his neck you will be like :sick:

:laugh:

I knew it had to happen sooner or later. I planned on quitting Bionicle this year after getting the Rahkshi Star, regardless of wheter it continued or not. But I still can't help but feel some pangs of sorrow for losing one of the key aspects of my childhood.

I knew it had to happen sooner or later. I planned on quitting Bionicle this year after getting the Rahkshi Star, regardless of wheter it continued or not. But I still can't help but feel some pangs of sorrow for losing one of the key aspects of my childhood.

Don't quit - although the sets are finished, the storyline will continue for most likely as long as there's interest, which means the storyline will only get better without the restrictions of showing sets, and there will be less financial cost for us to follow it. :wink:

Gee, that really kinda sucks. I had hoped these rumors of BIONICLE's end were just that, rumors. :(

I hope the new line is at least tangetically related to the BIONICLE Universe. :/

Don't quit - although the sets are finished, the storyline will continue for most likely as long as there's interest, which means the storyline will only get better without the restrictions of showing sets, and there will be less financial cost for us to follow it. :wink:

That doesn't sound to bad, at least it will still be around in some incarnation. I just still don't understand why TLC chose to do this now.

Wow...

Just, Wow...

>_>

<_<

(Sells Toa Mata sets for $500 each on eBay.)

*cough* Anyway, this is really shocking news. I'll be neat to see how the story plays out with no restrictions from the sets. But I really haven't come to terms with this yet. (If you hear a scream later today, that'll be me.) It'll also be interesting to see if the graphic novels will continue after this. I'd like to see them take the road that the IDW Transformers comics did.

RIP BIONICLE: 2001-2010 :cry_sad:

I feel like a f**king fanboy for posting that but I guess I am. :P

Edited by Darth Bionics