RoodakaHK

Bionicle-2010?

They're Toaraga's.

I hope he'll post some pics of completed Nektann and Rahkshi soon...

I wonder if we'll get a name for the heat vision Rahkshi?

Wow. So does this mean the Stars are already in stores?

They look super sexy. Still not a big fan of Piraka's face, but his design is great, and oh Lord I love the Rahkshi.

@ Bundalings: I think Greg said it wouldn't get a name because there were no names left on the approved names list that befitted a Rahkshi. So I guess we won't.

I wonder if we'll get a name for the heat vision Rahkshi?

I doubt it, because like the Skrall (and possibly the Piraka), I think it was said that they're representative a lot of them.

Wow. So does this mean the Stars are already in stores?

Apparently the Toys'R'Us that Toaraga got them from had those two sets (one of each) only, but should be getting a bigger shipment later this week, and the Stars could be showing up in other stores in the coming weeks.

Also, did you have to invite your Creed and mancat here Bunda? :hmpf::tongue:

I did indeed.

It's a pity we won't get a name for the yellow Rahkshi, but I guess it's better than them giving it a scrap name that doesn't fit.

Skrall Tribal Symbol on the canister! :O

The Piraka is pretty cool. The new Spine and face is very interesting. Glad it isn't completley like Vezok. Nektann makes more sense now!

The yellow Rahkshi design is very good! I like the new pieces - these Stars are quite nice. No idicators of any other BIONICLE material yet though...

-GRESHIOS

I doubt it, because like the Skrall (and possibly the Piraka), I think it was said that they're representative a lot of them.

Apparently the Toys'R'Us that Toaraga got them from had those two sets (one of each) only, but should be getting a bigger shipment later this week, and the Stars could be showing up in other stores in the coming weeks.

Also, did you have to invite your Creed and mancat here Bunda? :hmpf::tongue:

And I just got a $10 gift card for Toys 'R Us! (got it for free when I bought titan mata nui [he doesn't deserve capital letters] and Baranus V7 on sale)

I like the new pieces - these Stars are quite nice. No idicators of any other BIONICLE material yet though...

I think we can pretty much say for certain now that the Stars are the only winter sets. They have full plastic canisters, as well as instruction booklets, just like any canister set.

In addition, if there were any other Bionicle sets, chances are they would've been advertised somewhere in the booklet. Instead the ad's for Ben 10.

Edited by Vezon

It's a pity we won't get a name for the yellow Rahkshi, but I guess it's better than them giving it a scrap name that doesn't fit.

I'd proposed "Zirahk" and that was well received, but in the end it was decided to use the generic species name for each of the bad guys.

But could Zirahk still be considered an actual canon name?

-GRESHIOS

I've long since given up trying to declare what's canon, so it's up to the fans to decide. It was the closest name other than "Yellow Rahkshi" discussed.

I've long since given up trying to declare what's canon, so it's up to the fans to decide. It was the closest name other than "Yellow Rahkshi" discussed.

Zirahk it is then. :thumbup:

I like that name a lot for some reason.

-GRESHIOS

Please pester your legal division to nab Zirahk, so that it can be written in official story/serials. :cry_happy:

Did Zirahk go through legal checks? Because that also determines if it is canon or not, I thought.

Edited by Erebus

Zirahk? Sounds great. I have to buy this set.

I agree it does sound great!

Nektann isnĀ“t as bad as I thought, I dig the face. :)

I think it soon will be a good moment to grab my camera and take a nice photo of the new Piraka guy. I'm keeping him boxed and dust free just for that special moment :tongue:

I think it soon will be a good moment to grab my camera and take a nice photo of the new Piraka guy. I'm keeping him boxed and dust free just for that special moment :tongue:

A Tahu one, pleaaaaaaaseeeeee? *puppy eyes*

I LOVE the way the head came out. It looks so organic and bizarre and altogether so epicly awesome

Well after staring at these pictures for quite a while, I'm starting to want both of these incredibly.

The 'Piraka' set is really cool, and did a really nice job of transferring the original Piraka design to the Av-Matoran body. The only thing I don't like about it is it's smile (or lack thereof). But the rest is more or less complete win. I just want to know if the spines decrease articulation at all?

The 'Rahkshi' set looks really good. Just like a bite-sized son of Makuta should. They did a real nice job of transferring it's design too. And the bright yellow color brings back the nostalgia of bright colored Piraka back in the day.

I really hope they have one of these next time I go to Wal*Mart.

Zirahk is a great name, sounds of a evil-yellow-shiny-eyes Rahkshi

and NektannĀ“s face not clone of Vezok's face... i like =)