Christian

Toy Story discussion thread

Here are the box photos of 7596-7599, 7789, 5657-5659 and 5691.

It seems that 7599 and 5691 have not been seen before. 7599 is limited edition!

Thank you whung! I feel so happy now that i have seen the sets. Toy story has been one of my faviroute themes. Thanks for the pictures.

Now i have to get the garbage truck getaway for the twitch figure.

Edited by LegoGalactus

Those Duplo's aren't as cool as I was hoping, there proportins are a little to strange. I hope it's just the small pictures.

Wow, thanks a bunch, whung! :sweet: That Garbage truck is beautiful! Just perfect! :wub: The Twitch minifig looks great too! Can't wait to get this and the Pizza Planet truck!

The Duplo sets look cute. Might even have to get one of those as well. :tongue:

The pizza planet truck looks very nice. :wub: It doubt it's the final since there are no stickers (I prefer printed pieces Lego) in the picture.

Really? The Pizza Planet logo and the white part of the windows in the back are clearly stickers to me. Besides, the whole set looks pretty final to me.

Toy Story ON! :thumbup:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Here are the box photos of 7596-7599, 7789, 5657-5659 and 5691.

It seems that 7599 and 5691 have not been seen before. 7599 is limited edition!

Thanks for the pictures, Whung! :thumbup:

Those duplo sets give me the creeps :laugh: The rest look very nice though. The Pizza Planet truck might be going on my to-buy list. :sweet:

Thanks for that!

I quite like the Duplo sets. They're strangely proportioned but rather cute. Won't get them or anything, but they're nice.

Can't tell if the green truck is 8-wide or 6-wide, but I'm interested either way. They're certainly giving us enough TS3 minifigs. I just want a cheap set with Jesse :cry_sad:

Ooh! I must get the Pizza Planet truck and dump truck. I'll see if I can get the garbage truck set.

Seems like no more Zurg sets are coming out, so I'll go out and get the Star Command Spaceship set. I may also get that RC set because I like RC. =)

Ooh, three nice trucks, thanks LEGO! The Pizza Planet truck seems simply the best figure-wise. It's not too big of a set, but comes with Rex, Hamm, and an Alien! And another Buzz of course. Still, I'm sure the figures are odd and chinese, but it might just be too tempting.

Thanks for the pics, whung!

I advise you all to save them since it seems likely Disney will have these taken down at some point.

Wow, thanks for the pictures whung! The garbage truck set looks amazing! I love the dark green container, and the great thing is that it comes with Jessie! Now I don't even need to get the keychain. And Twitch looks awesome! :oh:

The Pizza Planet truck and the dump truck look even better now, especially with the printed minifigs!

I advise you all to save them since it seems likely Disney will have these taken down at some point.
One step ahead of you! :wink:

Really? The Pizza Planet logo and the white part of the windows in the back are clearly stickers to me. Besides, the whole set looks pretty final to me.

I think he is talking about the system scale one.

Does anyone realize how out of scale these sets are? I mean, they look awesome, but all the characters should only be big enough to be next to the foot pedal of the pizza truck. Oh well. The figures look great, I love chunk, stretch, and twitch, too bad I have to get SW and Kingdoms and I'm thinking about getting some POP, my shopping list is pretty full, I might wait for clearance.

Oh, and I found the traps on the Western Train, Its on the explosive cart, there is a technic pin that activates the trap door. I can't wait to get some of these figs though.

Wow great pics thanks!

Im really excited for the pizza planet truck and will sure be on my wishlist!

Wow great pics thanks!

Im really excited for the pizza planet truck and will sure be on my wishlist!

the pizza truck is definitely on my buy list

I think he is talking about the system scale one.

Does anyone realize how out of scale these sets are? I mean, they look awesome, but all the characters should only be big enough to be next to the foot pedal of the pizza truck.

I am too, so what's your point?

Well, of course they're out of scale. If they weren't, they would be near UCS scale and hardly affordable for most people. They are much more playable this way too, so I actually like TLG's design approach on these sets (even though a UCS Pizza Planet truck would be great!).

By the way, I'm pretty sure the Garbage Truck is 8-wide.

You're done it again 'whung', thanks for the pictures find !

That rubbish truck is real cool as to the Pizza car - awesome !

Dam it when my son see these pictures - I'm in trouble !

Can't wait to see more close up details etc.,.

I'm a conformist! everyone ! :sweet:

I don't know if it's new, but in a French toysore (Joueclub) you can get an Alien with spaceship (impuls size) free when you spend €20 on Toystory Lego.

Check pic here

Edited by Bobskink

I don't know if it's new, but in a French toysore (Joueclub) you can get an Alien with spaceship (impuls size) free when you spend €20 on Toystory Lego.

Check pic here

Wow. I hope that offer spreads.

And I hadn't spotted Jesse in the green truck. Fantastic! I already have Buzz and Woody so this'll fill out the gang nicely.

Now to find a cheap Zurg.

Check pic here

Lovely small promo set to get an Alien!

Thanks for sharing

Edited by whung

Check pic here

What a sweetened poison pill!

30070.jpg

Check pic here

I hope that becomes a impulse so i don't have to buy keychains or magnets to build a army of them. Now all that we need is "The Claw" to put all the aliens into.

What a sweetened poison pill!

30070.jpg

Thanks for making a pic of my link.

BTW, is anybody able to reed the set number? I wonder if it's on the Lego site already, but I realy can't decript it.

Thanks for making a pic of my link.

BTW, is anybody able to reed the set number? I wonder if it's on the Lego site already, but I realy can't decript it.

It looks like the set number is 35070 but i could be wrong.

I hope that becomes a impulse so i don't have to buy keychains or magnets to build a army of them. Now all that we need is "The Claw" to put all the aliens into.

That looks like a plausable impulse to me. Maybe the store got stock before it was discovered.

If I saw these, I'd probably get at least 3. I doubt I will find them, though.