Christian

City 2010

You know what is weird-- Duplo is full of civillian themes. Look at what they have! Lots of Zoo sets (even an artic zoo! :wub:), a classic Grocery, Family House, a stand alone bus, a CIRCUS, and a huge minifigure pack with a good amount of variety. Why can't LEGO make sets like this for the City theme!

Also, I wouldn't trust currency exchange rates. TLG has shown us that U.S. prices are much lower than the rest of the world's MSRP.

Also, I wouldn't trust currency exchange rates. TLG has shown us that U.S. prices are much lower than the rest of the world's MSRP.

Yes.

If you want to know the dollar price, you probably won't even be that far off if you just exchange the € for a $.

Some new finding on 2010 set box photo:

3222-box.jpg

Is it the first limo appeared in LEGO?? Seems nice.

3180 Tanker

3180-box.jpg

3181 Passenger Plane

3181-box.jpg

3182 Airport

3182-box.jpg

7567-box.jpg

7684-box.jpg

It is believed to be a airline promo product

7688-box.jpg

Edited by whung

First time I've seen the topmost set. That Limo is definitely a badass ride. I can do away with the Duplo-nosed helicopter, but that's 4 minifigs too.

Regardless, want.

Some new finding on 2010 set box photo:

3222-box.jpg

Is it the first limo appeared in LEGO?? Seems nice.

A limo?! That's awesome! :laugh:

If it hadn't come with that helicopter I would have bought it.

A limo?! That's awesome! :laugh:

If it hadn't come with that helicopter I would have bought it.

My thoughts exactly... but highly original concept for a Lego set :classic:

3222-box.jpg

Whew, I thought I would never be able to talk about this one. :grin:

Information I received a month ago from one of my 8 sources was a blue copter with limo and release date FEBURARY 2010.

Looks dam good ! :laugh:

Add to shopping list for sure ! :grin:

Thanks Whung!

Really excited about the limo - perfect ride for some VIP figs! The airport impulse set looks good too! :thumbup:

I prefer the previous airline promo (set 7643) though.

Now to patiently (well, quite impatiently actually) wait for the 2010 sets to finally arrive in shops in my part of the world... :tongue:

I quite like the limo, 'BlueBard' but you are entitled to speak your mind, get the set and pimp your ride - your way. A bit of bling-bling would go the distance. I'll end up having mine for a Sir Allen Sugar type character (I love watch The Apprentice UK) - 'Your Fired'.

Did anyone notice the cockpit hood on the plane - someone asked me to do a crop duster - HELLO - with these we can do realistic aircraft (not like the cockpit in the lastest Indi set).

My thoughts exactly... but highly original concept for a Lego set :classic:

Yes indeed. I just want the limo! Either they'll be a lot of lonely blue helicppters on ebay/ bricklink.

It's a great concept for a LEGO set!

They're really going all-out with that airport theme, aren't they?

I dig the limo set!

I see people saying negative things about poor old blue, I quite like it and it's very realistic - a passinger helicopter - what else to you fly to and fro your country estate in. Hey, a rich guy living near my town - sweet - see Lego makes ones imagination go wild !

I love both the chopper and the limo! It's a viery diffrent concept from what City normally has and it's something that has't been tackled before.

Ps Svelte I'll more than happily take the chopper of your hands!

Thanks for the Great pics whung ! :oh::wub:

I really like the look of some of these new sets!

Might have to get some, dang 2010! lego you are making to many good sets! :laugh::thumbup:

CommanderFox

BTW, do you think in the new Farm set the torso of the farm girl is new or just an old blue one?

Just checked Bricklink then - her torso is new and I think it's a blue print of the old green overalls with white arms (I believe old trains minifig used them).

The blue overalls have normally blue arms for a mechanic.

Interesting to see a limo as an official set. Too bad it looks like it's 4-wide, at 6-wide it would look much better I think. Oh well, I might still buy it :tongue:

Interesting to see a limo as an official set. Too bad it looks like it's 4-wide, at 6-wide it would look much better I think. Oh well, I might still buy it :tongue:

I would agree but it's a car really - six wide is for vans and trucks - eight wide is usually for very wide trucks !

And of course there is a huge number of 4 wide fans who would have had Lego's head if it was a 6 wide.

But then again with a six wide limo, you could have an open top spa with tv if you wanted too.

7567-box.jpg

Thanks for Pics Whung!

2 cases, camera, Indys bag, two trans "benches" and computer screen on a stick? I must buy this!

This is an insane deal!! I am going to get a few, such awesome parts for so cheap.