Sign in to follow this  
Jipay

The new smiles

Yes but why delete other one ??

(:wub: by exemple)

Very nice in all case :)

The reason is that we will replace all the old smiles by those lego heads. So every old smile will get its new one :^D

Wasn't there a Luke Darth Vador one with them too fighting, or am I thinking of other ones?

I like the old ones more, these are ok, but not that great, and these... 8-) ... :f) ... suck megablocks.

Oh great! These are so neat.. I like this one :o and this one :'( and this one :^D and this one satis .. Man, I love them all!! Great work Apo.. yes maybe you could do a Vader one, perhaps borrow *cough* steal *cough* a few from FBTB?? :D

Jon.

I like the old ones more, these are ok, but not that great, and these... 8-) ... :f) ... suck megablocks.

oh, thanks for... erm... your opinion... :P

all the others: thanks for the nice words, maybe this makes me painting more the next days... 'satis'

jon: i dunno yet, if i will do smilies of other molded pieces, e.g. the vador helmet.... i'm sure it'll work for this forum, but the smilies were made also and especially for MSN, there work only 19x19 pixel pictures... so maybe i'll do some special eurobricks smilies... ;)

Someone had to speak their mind and that would have to be me. :)

The yellow ones arefine, just need more (I'm a smilie whore) but the skintone ones of my two most common faces is just too much.

Well we puted skin toned minifigs because they exist, this is a reallity, so why not. And we will try to ad more. Yes we had this vader/luke smile, I will try to see with apo for a new version, but keep in mind that this is a lot of work, especially since we are taking care of a major secret stuff for the website. But Apo is doing great and I know that a second pack will be available soon

lol, i'm sooooooo tired...... :|

but... i'll try do do more soon... ;) (off-topic: first i have to find a way to clean old black lego plates that are used in a moc from heavy dust (without taking the moc apart... :/))

i just added the rest of the smilies i made so far, so now you can even blink... ;)

(wonder why jipay forgot THIS one smilie?!?! :P)

nonetheless, the first wave is now all up...

Ooooh.. some nice new ones! The classic tounge emotion :P And shades *glasses*

..but, what the hell is this!!?? *kiss*

Jon.

*kiss* this was supposed to be a kissing girl, but it is very bad... :( i wasn't sure to inlcude it, but jipay told me so... so please all critics at his adress... :P

I'm sure that this lego head is meant to represent one of the main issues that TLC encourage in their sets.. erm... creativity? Well something like that.

Will these smilies be going on the main page in the stuff section?

Jon.

Patience... I have no patience!

And why am I your padawan, surely it is the other way around. Since I have became a Jedi 22 minutes before you! :P

Jon.