JimBee

New Star Wars Regulator?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

I just noticed that Stash2Sixx has been promoted to the rank "Star Wars Regulator". I'm assuming this isn't another one of the staff's inside jokes, even though there hasn't been an official announcement yet. So, congratulations, Stash! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around here, helping KimT. :classic:

Congratulations mate, guess this means we will have to wait even longer for interviews now?! :tongue:

Good luck with the busiest forum.

Stashtastic news!

Congratulations on your promotion. I hope you have a slightly sadistic streak latent somewhere under that good-natured personality, you will need it to keep this forum ordered, calm and in-line! To prepare yourself for this new challenge, I bet you've been getting up an hour early each day and chanting the mantra 'Stay on Target' into the bathroom mirror :tongue:

Good job, Stash! So KimT isn't going to get a promotion now is he? I'm sure he can be your master, even at the same rank. :wink:

I bet you've been getting up an hour early each day and chanting the mantra 'Stay on Target' into the bathroom mirror :tongue:
It takes an hour to do a chant? :tongue: Edited by booger540

Congratulations Adam, very well deserved! I'm sure you'll do a great job in your new position, and I can't wait to see all the benefits of your work.

Good job, Stash! So KimT isn't going to get a promotion now is he? I'm sure he can be your master, even at the same rank. :wink:

It takes an hour to do a chant? :tongue:

It does if you say it over and over and over again...

So KimT isn't going to get a promotion now is he?

To what?

I'm sure he can be your master, even at the same rank. :wink:

Technically in the EB hierarchy of confusingness a moderator outranks a regulator. It's been that way for years...

It does if you say it over and over and over again...
Maybe if he forgot the words to it... :laugh:

He's smarter than that, so I get the point.

(It's just all of the chants I've ever heard of take 3 minutes tops)

Siegfried: I don't know. You had Walrus Admin, maybe he would end up Santa Admin or something of the sort. :wink:

Siegfried: I don't know. You had Walrus Admin, maybe he would end up Santa Admin or something of the sort. :wink:

For the most part, "Admin" isn't a rank, it's a job. In the olden days "Admin" was a given to anyone as a promotion, but now it's only given to people with a higher level of computer skills. Thus while we still have some non-technical staffers as "Admins", it's just because they were promoted a while back and we haven't had a good reason to "demote" them. Thus there will be no new non-technical admins, but it doesn't matter much as these days our "Moderators" have much the same powers of the old "Admins" anyway.

(But "Santa Moderator" isn't out of the question! :tongue: )

Wow, another one? Makes sense, I guess, since Eurobricks continues to grow with each passing month. Congrats, Stash! :thumbup:

so is Stash2sixx' job just to keep the topic clean and help KimT with star wars stuff?

so is Stash2sixx' job just to keep the topic clean and help KimT with star wars stuff?

Yes, that and indexing. He'll still be a moderator in Community though, like the Fellows.

Congrats Stash!

Actually, I've noticed that he's already been influenced by KimT, by yelling at everyone to keep playing and NO BREAKS during Mafia games :laugh:

Naw, I'm just kidding, Stash :sweet:

Congratulations!

~A.S.

It's tough love, that's all!

Thank you all, I look forward to the tasks ahead. And for all of you that don't know, I remember seeing Jedi in the theaters back when it came out. I am also familiar with The Clone Wars, so I do have a clue!

Thanks again, and I'll be around. If you ever need anything, just send me a PM.

Congratulations Stash2Sixx :thumbup:. Looking forward to seeing you 'regulating' the Star Wars forum

Edited by Skipper 24

Congrats Stash2Sixx, now, together, you and KimT can rule the Star Wars forum. :vader::tongue:

Congrats Stash! :sweet: Atlast, we have someone to keep KimT under control. :tongue: J.k

Greetings,

JD

Btw, 1001 posts! Yea baby! :cry_happy:

(But "Santa Moderator" isn't out of the question! :tongue: )
I guess that makes more sense then. :grin:

Just an idea.