gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Legohaulic really did an amazing moc here! about Alice In Wonder land

3787671284_ec20f19817.jpg

Amazing details in this beutaful MOC :sweet:

Enjoy

(Click picture for a larger version)

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Now that is a brilliant piece of work right there! I absolutley love the card soldiers and just adore the pose Alice is making. This is another brilliant lego masterpiece by Legohaulic showing just how much you can do even without using minifigures.

Exquisite! The creator has an eye for details, such as adding the flamingos and the hedgehog that the cards use to play croquet, and the White Rabbit, too! And I see he left one of the roses unpainted, so he better watch out for his head, 'cause the Queen of Hearts might chop it off for that. :tongue:

*Whistles* Now that is a great find. I just love those card soldiers hey what am I saying I love everything. :wub:

This is an amazing MOC, so tidy and so detailed. :wub: You can tell a real Alice fan made it, not one little thing is missing. The rabbit is so awesome!

I love the hedges, but enough with the dodgy Lego boobs already, MOCers! I've never seen a convincing pair :laugh:

At least the Queen's brassiere doesn't consist of a complicated web of rubber bands, which is something. Still, enough!

I wonder how many ribs she had removed to get her waist so thin? :look:

I love the hedges, but enough with the dodgy Lego boobs already, MOCers! I've never seen a convincing pair :laugh:

At least the Queen's brassiere doesn't consist of a complicated web of rubber bands, which is something. Still, enough!

I wonder how many ribs she had removed to get her waist so thin? :look:

I was just thinking that exact same thing.

Really, she looks so out of proportions that her top-heaviness would keep her from standing straight. :laugh:

But, that is not intended to be mean, and this is indeed a very nice MOC, as others have said. :thumbup: