Sign in to follow this  
Sybrand

MOC Fabuland city

builders_guild.gif

After a while of only collecting Fabuland I also started making my own Fabuland buildings and scenes some years ago.

For a show I was asked to make an own creation on a 48x48 baseplate. Of course I wanted to make something Fabyuland style and also show various items from Fabuland as some houses, cars, a boat and of course different Fabuland figures. The result is in the image below.

moc1.jpg

Note that not all elements have been used in Fabuland sets (e.g. the fences), but I think the model has still a Fabuland style over it.

I myself was (and am) pretty content with the result and started to expand the city. I made several modules (each on a 48x48) baseplate, such that I can easily rearrange the modules to create a different look or to ft more easily to the table size on shows.

Below are 4 modules next to each other, but they can also be rearranged into a square or put into a corner.

moc2.jpg

Regards,

Sybrand

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I think it looks really good.

And while not all of the parts were in Fabuland sets, most of them were, so it can still be called a Fabuland MOC.

Seigfred/Sallyfried/Sinner will really like this :thumbup:

Edited by prateek

Aw, this brings me back to my childhood days when me and my siblings used to build humongous houses with the Fabuland wall modules. We'd never have been able to build so large buildings from the normal bricks we had.

Those days are long gone, along with the Fabuland LEGO, but I'll always have a fondness to the simpler buildings that the theme provided. So I find this city of yours very fascinating. :wub: