Sign in to follow this  
Akkhraziel

Thesis Defended

Having talked to a good number of you in chat, with the occasional prodding of "what are you are working on" I am pleased to announce that I successfully defended my Undergraduate Thesis today. Now to make a couple of revisions and get it bound.

Freedome. Precious, Horrible Freedom !!!

Akkh

Excellent Akkh, I am proud of you !!! ;)

Congrats to our new freeman !!!! Just in time to discuss all the '06 novelties ;)

See ya soon buddy !!!

*yoda*

Gratulations!! Enjoy your newly won freedom :oD

KimT

wait im missing out on something...What happened? Im not sure I understand... But Congradulations anyways!

:-D

For many moons and many suns now, I've been working hard on my Senior Honors Thesis. Yesterday, I went before the review board and defended my work, meaning in essence that now I just have to make a few revisions and clean up a couple of things and then get it printed and bound. It also means I'll graduate now.

Long ago in the chat, back when we still had one ;) , I'd often get asked by Sne, Yoda, and Bloody Jay what I was doing/working on. I've been working on this project for a long time, and its finally through. I am quite pleased.

Thank you all for the kind wishes and encouraging words, I hope everyone has a happy holidays as well.

Akkh

wait im missing out on something...What happened? Im not sure I understand... But Congradulations anyways!

:-D

For many moons and many suns now, I've been working hard on my Senior Honors Thesis.

Akkh

You can say that Akkh >:( !!!!!!

Finally, after all this time neglecting us, he is back !!! hurray !!!! :D :P

Seriously, its a fine achievment buddy ;)