Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Imperial City

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 86d

Welcome to Imperial City the infamous small merchant town! With small palm trees, classic architecture, and cobblestone leaves is is a beautiful city to see.

I like the use of jumper plates as part of the architecture, (idea taken from Jordan). I actually like how all of this turned especially the cobblestone pathway I managed to squeeze in.

01-9.jpg

03-7.jpg

06-2.jpg

See more on Flickr.

The idea of the boat being heavy in the back because its loaded with cargo is VERY impressive to me! The overall look and feel is very cool, but that stood out to me first and foremost. It is very nice attention to detail.

-Super

You have experimented some really great new techniques here !

At the first glance, I couldn't understand the "use of jumper plate" as you said. But with a closer examination, I have to say this is really great.

Moreover, I like how you did both of the roofs.

Great job

Great techniques used. The roofs look awesome. Some more action and hustle and bustle would really make the whole thing looks better. ~LW 8~

I originally had a rather lot of action planned, cannon going off, minifigs running all over, a gang of pirates, and etcetra, etc.

I may have to add a little more action. :pir-sceptic:

Yeah a few more details would make it look more lively.

Nonetheless, we think it's a fine MOC so we've frontpaged it on Classic-Pirates.com for all to see!

Nice, now if only Lego would release something like this (but that's another topic). I agree, add some 'life' and some color maybe.

Nice port Newright! I like the building architecture with the nice roofings. I also like that overloaded boat in the docks.

As been said before, more details would add a lot and will make it perfect to me. And it would be nice if you tried to make some windows.

Otherwise you've done a great job! :pir-sweet:

I like it, the water was made by the snot technique right and I also like the diffrent color bricks for the buildings. :thumbup: