Legomister

Lego catalog 2006

Hero Tank: I don't understand why xwingyoda hates it, it only slightly resembles the Dino Atack tank, and in my opinion, even that wasn't that bad. But this, this is just plain cool. the treads are good, although on the other side they look weird, and the cockpit is very smooth and well designed. And the weapons...a six barfrel gatling gun, several cockpit blasters, and 10(!!!!!!) missles. Plus, lots of orange, and what if the missles actually fire...... :oD

I don't hate the tank, I truly dislikes the treads !! Was hoping for regular tank treads and not the re-issue if the dino treads.

But the main body of the tank is beautifull !!! slick and effective with awsome weapons !!! Will definitly get this ;)

I'm unable to look at the Sentai Headquarters and not think of Stargate SG-1.

I mean... it's a big, freakin' Stargate. ...in orange.

:oD

That aside, i dig those parts.

Is it just me..? I recently got the catalog and the more I browse through it the more I don't like the new police boat and the truck with the bridge. They look so megablock-ish. Maybe it's just the way they're photographed but that page in the catalog looks out of place...

I don't hate the tank, I truly dislikes the treads !! Was hoping for regular tank treads and not the re-issue if the dino treads.

Phew, thats good. I mean, the pieces and weapons are so cool. I kind of know what you mean about the treads, little oddly designed. Still a great set though!

Is it just me..? I recently got the catalog and the more I browse through it the more I don't like the new police boat and the truck with the bridge. They look so megablock-ish. Maybe it's just the way they're photographed but that page in the catalog looks out of place...

I don't like the boat either, it somehow looks like a large hull piece with some scattered bricks atop.

But I really like the truck, the front section looks very nice IMO. The use of the 1x1 slopes to make the chassis look round works very greatly!

What's wrong with the boat, LEGO has been making the floatable boats like that forever. It's always been a large, one-piece hull with the bridge and stuff on top.

What's wrong with the boat [...]

Nothing - the picture looks like it's megablocks...

Maybe it's the other way...Megabloks is starting to make good sets that look similar to the LEGO sets.

Okay, for all the American fans here, here's what the prices are most likely going to be in USD for the three new Exo-Force sets:

Hero Tank: 35.00

Striking Venom: 65.00

Sentia Headquarters:130.00

Yes, I used an exchange rate site. The actual prices I got were:

Hero Tank: 35.58

Striking Venom: 65.13

Sentia Headquarters:130.27

*wacko* So much for me buying all the Exo-Force sets...

Don't worry, the real US prices will be much lower, since us Europeans have to pay much more for LEGO.

The prices are more likely to be around:

Hero Tank: $30

Striking Venom: $50

Sentai Headquarters: $90

But think, the prices you wrote down will be what Europeans have to pay for the sets *wacko*

The prices are more likely to be around:

Hero Tank: $30

Striking Venom: $50

Sentai Headquarters: $90

Really? That's good, I really want that Striking Venom.... :oD

wow! an official release image of the new knight's! can't wait for my catalog! can someone order one and post a review? i would love that!

We plan to have a review of Sir Adric on The Golden Sword soon (see link in sig).

TT

i have the catalog for the 2006 sets, it's basically the same as apo's, a million posts ago, but lego mentions the official price for all the sets in mine:

isd: 139.99

Extremely late... The police boat and the crane look good!

God Bless,

Nathan