Legomister

Lego catalog 2006

Exo-Force:

- 7706 - Hero Tank - 29,99 Euro

- 7707 - Striking Venom - 54,99 Euro

- 7709 - Sentai Headquarters -

Well, ExoForce seems to be really quite a doozy! Not really so sure about the Sentai headquarters though, considering we've already gotten the gate. But for some reason, I believe that it's some sort of dock. Looks like Lego is going the whole distance for this line!

It's front is a huge gate that has the feeling of an orange Stargate, behind of it there are some technically looking supports and some other stuff... It also comes with with a gunner station, some evil B'omar Monk six-legged drone, a small mecha, a red haired guy with a jet pack like flight vehicle and other stuff.

When you say Matorans in Mata-Nui do you mean Voya-Nui, or not?

Erm...yeah.. :$

wow! new exo-force sets! i cant wait! i love exo-force!

oh well ill have to wiat till i get mine in Jan.

im in USA.

I am also in the Us it sucks doesn't it? |-/

Bad news: My SCSI Scanner won't run anymore on my computer, because my new mainboard hasn't any ISA interface.... :(

So please don't expect any scans for me the next months... :'(

Bad news: My SCSI Scanner won't run anymore on my computer, because my new mainboard hasn't any ISA interface.... :(

So please don't expect any scans for me the next months... :'(

NOOOO!!! :'( now I cant see the new exo-force sets.

ok, Apo, thats fine with me because now you can finish your homework ;)

Arghhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Apo, even if you're scanfree, could you take pics of the 3 new Exo sets pleeeaaaseee ?? (okie its lesser quality but we would be able to see them).

Danke mein freund *satis* ;)

*yoda*

Bad news: My SCSI Scanner won't run anymore on my computer, because my new mainboard hasn't any ISA interface....  :(

Do you have a SCSI-Adapter card with an ISA-Interface??? :oo That'd be pretty old. But there are quite affordable PCI-SCSI-Adapters from Adaptec out there ;)

Do you have a SCSI-Adapter card with an ISA-Interface???  That'd be pretty old. But there are quite affordable PCI-SCSI-Adapters from Adaptec out there 

Hm... I already told Aredhel that she can get the scanner... And BTW, I don't think that I will put any money in it, it is REALLY old! I got the scanner from my ex-girlfriend FOUR years ago because she got a newer one! So it is at least 6 or 7 years old!!!

Apo, even if you're scanfree, could you take pics of the 3 new Exo sets pleeeaaaseee ?? (okie its lesser quality but we would be able to see them).

Yes, that's an idea, but the digicam is currently at my parents home, so this will take some days... :(

ok, Apo, thats fine with me because now you can finish your homework

Already done! ;) I just send the files to the institute! Let's hope I didn't make any mistakes... *y*

I wonder why the person posted the other catalogue pics didn't post pics of the Exo-Force sets? They're the sets we were looking forward to the most!

I'm sure purists don't dig'em, but I like the girder pieces on the back of the car carrier truck thing.

That's supposed to be a bridge. It's not a car carrier truck...

One thing I have to say about the catalog is I like its layout. Rather than just having a single picture of the set in isolation, they seem to be moving back to the old style of set brochures with all the sets laid out together in a large scene. That is the thing I miss most about the later catalogs... I loved looking at the elaborate Castle, Pirate, and even Town and Space scenes.

Steve

I wonder why the person posted the other catalogue pics didn't post pics of the Exo-Force sets? They're the sets we were looking forward to the most!

That might result from the fact that the catalogue was scanned by a German afol...

Sometimes I have the feeling that in Germany adult Lego fans are in general only "allowed" to play with / build trains and town related things and such "serious" adult stuff...

At 1000steine.de Exo-Force doesn't seem to be welcomed friendly, I even have the feeling that this theme is put next to the Bionicle line...

No offence to any members of that community though, that are just the feelings I got while lurking around there... ;)

The bad thing about the bridge is that it seems to be 8 studs wide, minus two for the structure. So that's 6 studs which isn't enough for the current train tracks :'(

Hey, now I understand how come the construction worker fell in the water and was in need of an air rescue !!! He fell from that stupid bridge while placing it :D :P

I'm sure purists don't dig'em, but I like the girder pieces on the back of the car carrier truck thing.

That's supposed to be a bridge. It's not a car carrier truck...

Ah. Forgive me, for I be a moron.

(But it looked so much like G1 Ultra Magnus!)

Sometimes I have the feeling that in Germany adult Lego fans are in general only "allowed" to play with / build trains and town related things and such "serious" adult stuff...

At 1000steine.de Exo-Force doesn't seem to be welcomed friendly, I even have the feeling that this theme is put next to the Bionicle line...

You get thay feeling too? lol

It's not helped by the fact Exo-Force is a clear attempt at cross-marketing, what with all the Bionicle and Knights Kindom parts in them.

Nice to see some pics of the ferrari! Looks good. Glad i held out on the 1:10 scale. This one seems to have more detail. And hopfully this one will have suspention.

I'm not a Ferrari fan, though I think I could get to like the new F1 and the Enzo 1:10, but the 430 Spider 1:17 with its stickers looks horrible... even more horrible than the Enzo 1:17 already does...

I'm disappointed with this 1/8 Ferrari, I was really hoping for a real UCS set and not an improved Technics set :(

Oh well, the bright side is that I will spare 150