Legomister

Lego catalog 2006

Well when do you think that you'll get some?

yes ;) cool men *shadowknight*

oh brother *wacko* I sure hope he'll get some men ;) but please also let him do some scans and upload pictures for the rest of us to see :oD

KimT

Hehe, I have to go shopping now, so hopefully I will get the new catalogue.... *twisted*

May your hunt be a success for us all *satis*

*yoda*

There probably won't be anything new in it though (except the Sailbarge, ISD, crane and bridge carrier). I assume that Batman sets aren't in it, otherwise we would have got scans by now.

Let's hope though!

That would surprise me though Sam !!! The Europeans catalogue have what, two releases per year so its a fair assumption that the Bat pics would be in the firt issued catalogue !!! Especially that its release is before the new city and SW sets.

But I agree, we should have had pics by now !!! Oh well, we can only hope !!!

*yoda*

i agree with sam. i think we have 4 catalogs every year, so all the stuff we know off today will probably be in the first catalog of 2006, in january we'll probably see prototypes of the summer products... i think that is what happened with the vikings in 2005

Batman:

- Only a teaser page ((The CGI Batman fig pic we saw as the very first Batman pic)

Creator:

- 4891 - Stars der Stra

Tks Apo ;)

I can't wait to see the pics of the new Exo Force sets :oD (which is the real novelty in the catalogue).

Hey Apo, I'm sure you can be the Speedy Gonzales of homework and post a pic of those new exo sets *satis*

The exo-force sets sound particular interresting, especially the Sentai Headquarters :oD

Apo, please hurry up with that homework, and let us get some pics (just kidding, I know that homework is more important then lego ;) )

Thanks Apo!

Well, ExoForce seems to be really quite a doozy! Not really so sure about the Sentai headquarters though, considering we've already gotten the gate. But for some reason, I believe that it's some sort of dock. Looks like Lego is going the whole distance for this line! Bravo!

does the catalog say when the new exo-force sets and the batman sets are going to be released, Apo?

Bionicle:

- Piraka

- Matorans of Mata Nui

- 8733 - Axonn

- 8734 - Brutaka

Quote edited by *yoda*

When you say Matorans in Mata-Nui do you mean Voya-Nui, or not?

Can't wait to see those new Exo-Force sets - and the entire catalogue for that sake ;)

KimT

Well, ExoForce seems to be really quite a doozy! Not really so sure about the Sentai headquarters though, considering we've already gotten the gate. But for some reason, I believe that it's some sort of dock. Looks like Lego is going the whole distance for this line!

It's front is a huge gate that has the feeling of an orange Stargate, behind of it there are some technically looking supports and some other stuff... It also comes with with a gunner station, some evil B'omar Monk six-legged drone, a small mecha, a red haired guy with a jet pack like flight vehicle and other stuff.

Erm...yeah.. :$

Thanks for the pic! Isn't it great what you can find on Ebay? ;)

Anyhow, it looks pretty cool! Can't wait to see the ExoForce sets though. Funny how I'm so enthusiastic about a line which I originally thought I would hate. |-D

Exo-Force:

- 7706 - Hero Tank - 29,99 Euro

- 7707 - Striking Venom - 54,99 Euro

- 7709 - Sentai Headquarters - 109,99 Euro

Hero Tank? I'm liking the sound of that nuts.GIF

Well, ExoForce seems to be really quite a doozy! Not really so sure about the Sentai headquarters though, considering we've already gotten the gate. But for some reason, I believe that it's some sort of dock. Looks like Lego is going the whole distance for this line!

It's front is a huge gate that has the feeling of an orange Stargate, behind of it there are some technically looking supports and some other stuff... It also comes with with a gunner station, some evil B'omar Monk six-legged drone, a small mecha, a red haired guy with a jet pack like flight vehicle and other stuff.

Erm...yeah.. :$

wow! new exo-force sets! i cant wait! i love exo-force!

oh well ill have to wiat till i get mine in Jan.

im in USA.