Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia: Day 3

Bah, I have to agree with everything Shawn has said, sorry, Artie.
I've suspected you from the start Artie. However, I shall wait for more evidence.
Eh, I have to agree with Shawn, but, Stephan was innocent, so if he was scum, he would have voted.

UNLESS, of course, he knew the other scum would fill the votes for him, therefore not requiring him to vote, which would cast suspision off himself.

Are you really willing to trust Shawn over me? Shawn, who has a habit of twisting people's words and then using them to accuse those people, getting them killed while they were innocent all along? Or me, who has been extra careful not to point the blame on anyone without evidence?

People, before making your decisions, I suggest you look back at the events of the last few days, and remember what Shawn said about the people he helped to get lynched. You'll notice that in both days, he added fuel to the fire long before he actually voted.

I did learn something last night, but I'm uncertain how to use it safely. I think I know who one of the scum is.

I'm curious as to what you mean to do by saying this? All I can see it doing is sticking a beacon over your head without actually telling us anything.

Though I'm still waiting for these people "who know for a fact" that you are innocent to speak up; unvote: Artie Sanders / Sandy.

Dammit, another townie died! :hmpf_bad: Why are we so quick to vote? We've obviously made mistakes, killing off innocents, but that's exactly what the scum want us to do. Now, we're voting for Artie, because Shawn made some speech? He has no evidence, whatsoever, but then again we all listen to whatever he has to say. God, I need a beer right now.

Though I'm still waiting for these people "who know for a fact" that you are innocent to speak up; unvote: Artie Sanders / Sandy.

Thanks, but I'm waiting for them to do that too. Since, you know, I can't force them. :laugh: I'm pretty sure that if the votes really come down to it, they'll step forward.

In the meanwhile, I've been in contact with my allegiance, but we still have to advance carefully. If everything goes well, this day will be a turning point for the Townies, though. 5 dead Townies for every 1 dead Scum is just not an acceptable rate. We need to expose the Scum and get rid of them.

God, I need a beer right now.

You sound like my type of a girl! :wink: Let me get you one.

Watch it Artie, thats my wife :angry:

We need to find some information before voting again. Although that means there is a bigger chance we would vote out a Scum, we can't just risk it.

Watch it Artie, thats my wife :angry:

Whoops! I apologize, my Spanish-Danish friend. Let me buy you a beer as well, so you can enjoy it with your lovely wife here. :wink:

Ok, its settled then, lets go get some beer and thank you for the compliment Artie. Don't worry Carlos, you're the only man for me. :wink:

Are you really willing to trust Shawn over me? Shawn, who has a habit of twisting people's words and then using them to accuse those people, getting them killed while they were innocent all along? Or me, who has been extra careful not to point the blame on anyone without evidence?

Hrm.... Good point. You win 5this round, Mr. Sanders.

Unvote: Artie Sanders/Sandy

People, before making your decisions, I suggest you look back at the events of the last few days, and remember what Shawn said about the people he helped to get lynched. You'll notice that in both days, he added fuel to the fire long before he actually voted.

So, you're insisting that Shawn can't be trusted?

Bah. so much for 2 townies die & 1 scum, now its 4 townies & 1 scum! :hmpf_bad:

Still not sure who to trust..they both make sense. :blush::sceptic:

Dammit, another townie died! :hmpf_bad: Why are we so quick to vote? We've obviously made mistakes, killing off innocents, but that's exactly what the scum want us to do. Now, we're voting for Artie, because Shawn made some speech? He has no evidence, whatsoever, but then again we all listen to whatever he has to say. God, I need a beer right now.

Amen sister! I could go for a beer aswell.

Mind if I join you guys? :sweet:

And this is exactly what I expected. For some reason, we don't seem to be getting any investigating done, so we have no solid leads to work from. This is why I felt stuck voting by suspicion.

As for what I know, I am aware of the movement of a member of the town, and it is suspicious to me, but I can't narrow it down. I was hoping someone would be able to confirm that today, but it isn't happening so far.

I guess we keep waiting.

We have to ask around, although more than 50% are scum (if its a 1:1 ratio)

"Where were you on the night of yesterday!"

Hopefully someone will come forward, this is serious...

We have to ask around, although more than 50% are scum (if its a 1:1 ratio)

Excuse me? If more than 50% were scum all of us loyal townies would be dead already.

"Where were you on the night of yesterday!"

Hopefully someone will come forward, this is serious...

I don't think that will work. Whoever was out and about last night isn't going to tell us simply because we asked.

My dear friend Henry.... may I ask why you are doing this?

Well, if I may reiterate what I said yesterday, his accusations against Quinn are far-fetched and seem like a desperate and amateurish attempt to get an innocent townie killed.

I do find it odd as well that my wife has left town without informing me... :look:

Amen sister! I could go for a beer aswell.

Mind if I join you guys? :sweet:

By all means, join us, Donna! :wink:

I have just received something, related to last night activity,

The investigator of this town, has contacted me last night, and don't ask me who is it, as I don't want to endanger the life of this person, and this evidence was directed towards Shawn, and as much as I could like to believe Shawn was innocent, but the investigator has searched your house, and I will like him to clarify this point below,

Below are the findings,

The investigator said that he or she found several envelopes full of cash and a revolver, along with a letter that said "I suppose I have no choice but to accept your offer. I'll meet you tonight at the Aventine."

I am very worried about this... and I want to hear what our citizens have to said...

Shawn, have you been converted??

Edited by WhiteFang
Removed quotes, by request of the host.

I do find it odd as well that my wife has left town without informing me... :look:

If you can't keep her contented and at home, just let me know... :devil:

The investigator of this town, has contacted me last night, and don't ask me who is it, as I don't want to endanger the life of this person, and this evidence was directed towards Shawn, and as much as I could like to believe Shawn was innocent, but the investigator has searched your house, and I will like him to clarify this point below,

Shawn, have you been converted??

I have not been converted, nor do I own a weapon. I also have no idea what that information is supposed to mean. Perhaps the person claiming it would like to step forward like a man and claim his knowledge for himself? Otherwise, he is putting you at risk and hiding behind your skirt, ahem, robes.

I also find it funny that someone who is an investigator has checked on me previously and can tell you that I am loyal. I will leave it to him to confirm that.

As for the cash, you've never had a problem with my donations to the church in the past, I am a successful businessman and I don't trust the banks in this town given the current crime problem.

I think I'm being framed, and I know by whom. Stay tuned.

Oh, and one more thing... I can't be turned, blackmailed, or corrupted. I'm also a bit difficult to kill. I'm sure this information will make me a target now, but you have foolishly forced my hand.

I have not been converted, nor do I own a weapon. I also have no idea what that information is supposed to mean. Perhaps the person claiming it would like to step forward like a man and claim his knowledge for himself? Otherwise, he is putting you at risk and hiding behind your skirt, ahem, robes.

I also find it funny that someone who is an investigator has checked on me previously and can tell you that I am loyal. I will leave it to him to confirm that.

This is the cross road right now, Shawn. Unfortunately, I can't verify this myself, and if I could risk my life to prove everything, and I know my life is in danger from this moment now, acting for the investigator's spokesperson..

I trust this person like what you have trusted the other investigator, and somewhere somehow, there is some conflicting information, and I don't want to mis-guide the citizens wrongly, and I believe this is a fact which I want the rest of our citizens to decide for themselves what they believe in... I rather have this as a fair judgement and there was no concrete development so far, from other parties, and this is something which we should look into..

Now, this is the time we should interprete our findings together, and if there is other findings from the rest, I will encourage you to share with us somehow..

Ha, I knew it! I knew there was something fishy about you, Shawn.

Thanks for bringing this information to light, Father Walters. Now it's up to the city to decide whether we act upon this information or not.

Oh, and one more thing... I can't be turned, blackmailed, or corrupted. I'm also a bit difficult to kill. I'm sure this information will make me a target now, but you have foolishly forced my hand.

Funnily enough, all those traits apply if you're Scum. :wink:

Shawn, I am not saying with this information, you are indeed convicited, and I am not going to vote for you either UNLESS I am absolute sure...

Now, what I want to see is HOW MANY of us trust you with our lives?

Now, this is the time we should interprete our findings together, and if there is other findings from the rest, I will encourage you to share with us somehow..

I may not last long now that the truth has been revealed, but it isn't going to make much difference at this point, I might as well tell the whole story.

When I was kid, I wanted to be a cop. Oh man, I wanted to be one so badly. I used to train, and read books and practice with my rifle. Problem is, my eyesight has never been very good and they turned me down when I was old enough to apply. So, I did the next best thing, I went to college and studied and apprenticed and eventually joined the FBI as an office worker. Over time, I proved my value to the agency and they started sending me out in the field, but it was always just evidence collection and never real crime work.

So when I heard about this town caught in the grips of the mob, I did what anyone in my position would do, I broke the rules and came here to try to help, disguising myself as a toaster salesman.

The letter you describe was from an unknown party and sent to Jerry Buscemi. I found it in his trash. Further investigation revealed a huge amount of cash in bills that correspond to a robbery in the next town over. I have no doubt he is the boss. My whole purpose in being here was to catch him and make a name for myself.

So it's deal time.

Someone protect me tonight and kill the scum Buscemi. If he isn't what I say, kill me tomorrow and I'll at least have had a shot at being a real agent.

Vote: Jerry Buscemi / JimButcher

My fate, and the fate of the whole town is in your hands.

Shawn, I believe your story, and this is my very first vote, in these days...

Vote: Jerry Buscemi / JimButcher