Hound Knight

Piratey-Type Artwork

broadside.jpg

^ Governor Broadside

mchoundblower.jpg

^ Captain McHoundblower

-Hound Knight :jollyroger:

I like how they look much more cartoony this time! :thumbup:

Governor Broadside looks like a satisfied happy-drinking man. Just like all of us. :pir_laugh2:

They both look great, as always. :thumbup:

Great!

All this need is actual Pirates :pir-classic:

Pirates coming soon! :jollyroger:

McHoundblower's hair looks cool in this drawing.

Thanks, I also am pleased with it! :pir_laugh2:

Governor Broadside looks like a satisfied happy-drinking man. Just like all of us. :pir_laugh2:

Must be Governor Broadside in his younger days because he's gone grey now.

Nice ones again. Broadside looks really satisfied with himself, but what's Hound so agitated about?

Those are really good. I like Broadside he looks comical but also serious at the same time. I am working on a drawing right now that I might post.

Wow, great details. You're really good at drawing Lego minifigs, while at the same time adding personality to them. :pir-blush: Broadside looks fantastic, BTW. Also, the hair on McHoundblower looks fantastic. ~LW 8~

Arrrrrr Hound Knight you scurvy Art Dog, ye be drawing some mighty fine drawings laddy. You inspired me to take a break from drawing realistic ones and get back to some minifig drawings, I hope you like you salty sea dog. Show me some pirates matey. My favorite is Houndblower, he looks like he's tired of taking crap from someone talking trash across the table and he is going to pounce and turn the offending minifig into a pirate kabob!

P.S. Spent about 30 minutes sketching a realistic Brick Beard and they were both crap, I will try again tomorrow.

nightattack.jpg

Night Attack

Kidnapped2.jpg

Camilla Kidnapped (don't worry Mr. Phes, she's a strong tart, and I'm sure she will escape before they make her walk the plank! :) "

Great drawings Apache!

Those are awesome Apache! How did you do the Redcoat one, it looks different?

Probably with pastels :pir-classic:

Those are awesome Apache! How did you do the Redcoat one, it looks different?

Thxs, the Red Coat was done in Crayon and then scanned and I flitered it with Photoshop. I think I used the Paint Daub technique. Gen. A is right, it does have that pastel look to it.

Joey, there is alot you don't know about her :pir-wink:

Ye want pirates? I'll give ye the meanest, nastiest, cruelest, most fear-inducing pirate that evarr sailed tha' seas, Captain James Hook! :jollyroger:

3795915972_d6f8900737.jpg

These are looking good lads, though I have to admit the Lego cheekbones come as a bit of a shock :pir-tongue:

God Bless,

Nathan

Ye want pirates? I'll give ye the meanest, nastiest, cruelest, most fear-inducing pirate that evarr sailed tha' seas, Captain James Hook! :jollyroger:

3795915972_d6f8900737.jpg

I love this one. His facial expression is awesome and the hook looks deadly. I really like the highlights on his face as well.

Apache I also love your work. The water with the different colors and bubbliness is spectacular.

These are looking good lads, though I have to admit the Lego cheekbones come as a bit of a shock :pir-tongue:

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks Norro. Your Entrance to the caves is still the best Moc I have ever seen. It was the Moc that inspired me to climb out of the dark age. Thank you

Hornbricker, thank you.

HK, excellent. Love the hair, and his menacing eyebrows, and the way his hook pops out of his sleeve. A+

That is awesome Hound Knight! :laugh:

I really like the blood on the sword and the dimension of the right arm.

I wish I could draw like that. :pir-oh3: