Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Yes, if it's anything like his Spanish Port MOC, I know it will be great! VIVA LA LW8

Lego_warlord_8 won't let us down! He's supposed to post Sunday originally he'll get us a good post!

Ten tennennee ten tennenene, redcoats are late again. And not fashionably. :pir_laugh2:

A bunch of shipwrecked Redcoats, who have really gone native :pir-wink: , fond some recently shipwrecked blue coats. The Redcoats follow a sacred ritual called Pooja! Wherein, the victim has a choice, death by Pooja, or Pooja. Pooja simply causes temporary pain, while death by pooja kills the victim. In case you didn't know, Pooja and death by pooja is the act of shoving a sharp stick or rod up a person's behind. At least that is what the natives call it. This, BTW, was inspired by the 'death by pooja' joke. Don't look it up, it's quite crud. :pir_laugh2:

1249157890m_SPLASH.jpg

12491578941_SPLASH.jpg

12491578962_SPLASH.jpg

12491578983_SPLASH.jpg

Poor fellow, he shouldn't have chosen death by pooja...

I hope you like it! This is the first time I have ever used the three point lighting system, so please tell me if it looks fine. :pir-grin: I would like more than just my opinion. :pir-sweet:

Ten tennennee ten tennenene, redcoats are late again. And not fashionably. :pir_laugh2:

Humbug! I'm not late! just on time. :pir-blush:

Yes, if it's anything like his Spanish Port MOC, I know it will be great! VIVA LA LW8

Thanks Admiral M!

I'm sorry that i'm double posting but who in the Bluecoat team is posting next??

I posted the last time so whos next because i think we need to get something posted today...

So these red coat MOCs obviosly show that you guys don't have the minifigs... do ya?

Why would we?

We dont need stinky Bluecoat figures to infect our countries, our homes and our collections! :pir_laugh2:

Bluecoat Shish Kabob is actually a delicacy in the caribbean!

Again, I am a vegetarian and miss out. :pir-grin:

So these red coat MOCs obviosly show that you guys don't have the minifigs... do ya?

Nope! I used a light blue torso with a white rubber band and red epaulettes :pir_laugh2: !

I'm a little concerned about our bluecoat team because me and dwarfinator are the only ones from are team that have posted in this topic . Dwarfinator is aparantly away for the week and so i'm the only blue coat for team 3 here really.

Edited by Black Rabbit

I am having a lot of the same problems with reds taking vacations. My suggestion is ask other blues from other teams to take a spot or post them yourself...in their honor of course! :pir-grin:

Who are your other members?

Dwarfinator (captain)

Black Rabbit

Teddi Gramz

erined5

I am having a lot of the same problems with reds taking vacations. My suggestion is ask other blues from other teams to take a spot or post them yourself...in their honor of course! :pir-grin:

Woo hoo i get to be a 1 man team ( 2 man when dwarfinator gets back) :pir_laugh2:

You really don't know how many times this sort of thing has happend to me in life... So do i need to get a vig done today ?

So do i need to get a vig done today ?

either that or I can join your team and help :pir-blush: Like Commodore said, There wasnt any rule about being on two teams. :pir-grin:

Cool. That'll work. I may make an apperance on all for teams before this round is over.

Alright great :pir-classic: As long as its ok with Black rabbit

I may even have to resort to peeing on someone :grin:

I hope it isnt me :pir-grin:

Sorry for the double post, but is it ok with judges that I can help out this Blue team? Meaning can I be on two teams?

Since Commodore already has I think it'll be ok :pir-classic:

I hope so, the other 2 were vassals, I don't even know if they are still on Eurobricks. It would be OK with me, since I still have to post my MOCs.