Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Joey! WOW. Nice come back! Tell you what right now I am voting for Super and Lock for MVP. I hope you guys fued for a long time!

Stash....I think you have your dreams and our dreams confused....and yes...size does matter...but only in the waking world! Nice job (great idea!). I think it should coult for sure and if there was a funniest entry with three bricks or less you'd win hands down.

But we are not "technically" speaking. :pir_laugh2:

Joey, you are technically speaking all the freaking time. Why this can't be that, and why everythig is wrong. So let someone else tecnically speak! :pir-tongue:

-Super

Joey, you are technically speaking all the freaking time. Why this can't be that, and why everythig is wrong. So let someone else tecnically speak! :pir-tongue:

-Super

The reason I technically speak all the time is because I can! :pir_laugh2:

Lets not post too many unreleated messages in between the images please.

Lets not post too many unreleated messages in between the images please.

Indeed! And now for the main event....

Four score and seventeen years ago, a barrage of buffoonish bluecoats (lead by a certain Captain with flamboyantly coloured hair) were blundering along the coast of Bluecoatia when they saw a group of Redcoatistan ships on the horizon. Being the sick bluecoats they are, they mooned the ships. Thus, we redcoats had to go and give them a damn good whacking, which we did with gusto. Following the battle, many prisoners were still left (cowards, naturally), including said Captain, so a conference was held between the Commodore, the Colonel and the Admiral.

Commodore: What shall we do with the scum?

Admiral: Let's burn their uniforms!

Commodore: Let's hang them!

Admiral: Let's get the heavy cavalry to pull them to bits!

Commodore: Let's Shave their Captain! What do you think, Thok?

Thok: Here's my idea... :pir-skull:

lego_pics_-_august_10th_004.jpg

Let's do all of the above!

lego_pics_-_august_10th_005.jpg

A bluecoat torn to pieces.

lego_pics_-_august_10th_006.jpg

"I told you that you were going too fast!"

lego_pics_-_august_10th_007.jpg

Bluecoat: Harder! Harder!

Redcoat: Perv... :imperialguard_commander1:

lego_pics_-_august_10th_008.jpg

"This is more fun than roasting marshmallows!"

lego_pics_-_august_10th_009.jpg

"And thus you see, my good Captain No Hair, Redcoats always triumph."

"MERDE!!

:pir-grin:

Edited by Lt. Col. Thok

Great entry. Looks like the Bluecoats had a real bad day! Poor Captain Blue Stubble! I guess we'll finally get the answer to that age old question when it grows back in...is it natural or does he color his hair? That'll teach them to moon us redcoats! I like the outdoor setting for the photos. Ironically - I finally got my blue hair wig in my bricklink order yesterday and now he has a shaved head! :pir-laugh:

Nice entry. I thought you were still out of town and just posted mine. I edited it so now it's gone. I'll just have to wait and post it on thursday.

Edited by Paul cantu

Nice entry. I thought you were still out of town and just posted mine but you got back today so I'll jus have to wait.

Sorry about that - something came up (AGAIN!! :pir-sceptic:) so I thought I'd post mine today casue I won't be back for another little bit.

Sorry. :pir-cry_sad:

Good entry! Can't be much more cruel.. But ofcourse you should know that the more cruel you torture us, the more cruel we will torture the redcoats :pir-skull:

Good entry! Can't be much more cruel.. But ofcourse you should know that the more cruel you torture us, the more cruel we will torture the redcoats :pir-skull:

That's fair. :thumbup:

Parbleu!

I thought we were always nice people, but now I see this... :pir_bawling:

This is pretty cruel!

But please remember: you are torturing, killing BLUECOATS! I will never forget this!

Revenge... O' sweet revenge... :pir-skull:

Parbleu!

I thought we were always nice people, but now I see this... :pir_bawling:

This is pretty cruel!

But please remember: you are torturing, killing BLUECOATS! I will never forget this!

Revenge... O' sweet revenge... :pir-skull:

Oh, its easy to make a bluecoat forget. One flick to the head and he becomes a blibbering dullard. More so than he already was. :pir-laugh:

As for revenge? What, a platoon of pugs with parasols?

Edited by Lt. Col. Thok

seriously i totaly lost track of this, whos turn is it

Its my turn :pir-classic:

NOTE: since the judges said Nay to joining more teams I took my entry away and posted it in the rightful place. Here is my entry:

The redcoats were sent on a short mission lead by Joey Lock and Commodore Hornbricker trying to capture General Armendariz.

He was Captain of a special ops barrel team the poor redcoats were outwit by GA's Sneaky ways...

fdfege_1.png

Without the Reds noticing, there are really Bluecoats standing all around them.

fdfege_2.png

On theright, General Armendariz, and Captain Blue hair.

The laft, Cap'n Blackmoor and Captain Zuloo

There we were, waiting... for a signal then ATACK!

fdfege_4.png

fdfege_8.png

It was TOO easy :pir-devil:

fdfege_9.png

fdfege_19.png

And then it was over anly four Red survivors. All others dead :pir-skull:

Since we let these survivors live. we had to do something...Humiliatng

So me and Captain Blue Hair took their pants! :pir-tongue:

fdfege_17.png

And that was it! Oh I just had to do this :pir-grin:

fdfege_20.png

Take that!

I am amazed about how such huge guys can fit in those little barrels.

Now let's not go insulting bluecoats because of their size... :pir-skull:

K' seriously, nice work Amendarez, but you do know we'll just get back at you for your pervy ways. :pir-grin:

Very nice! The surprise attackers hiding inside all of the barrels, well done. You just don't stop peeing on them, do you?

THE FALL OF THE BLUECOATS!

At Fort Aspiration a redcoat officer is about to hang a stankin bluecoat.

p8100001a.jpg

After receiving instructions from Paul Cantu the redcoat officer is ready to go.

p8100004a.jpg

edit: I

After easily sneaking into bluecoat HQ the redcoat officer quickly receives a mission from Captain Green Hair. The redcoat officer is assigned to paint a portrait of General Armendariz. General Armendariz recently peed on numerous redcoat soldiers so the bluecoat army has decided to reward him with a new uniform and a portrait. The portrait will be on display to the public and then moved to the governor's mansion.

p8100007a.jpg

A day later the ceremony has begun!

p8100012a.jpg

Meanwhile....

p8100008a.jpg

Captain Green Hair unvails the painting...

p8100013a.jpg

An argument breaks out among the bluecoat leaders.

Captain Green Hair:" General Armendariz you no longer can be a general, the troops won't take you seriously!"

General Armendariz: " All the good artists were supposed to have arrived on your latest ship but you had to drop that giant anchor and now we can't dig it out of the sand so the ship can't come!"

Stash: " Why don't I take over for both of you guys until the tension goes down."

Captai Green Hair: " Yeah that's a great idea. Half of our army is already being used to cut square ammo for that cannon of yours!"

General Armendariz: "Yeah and you giant pirate friend destroyed two of our most prosperous cities!"

p8100016a.jpg

The redcoats recieve the signal and attack!

p8100019a.jpg

After picking up the pieces of the former bluecoat leaders the redcoat officer transports them to Enchanted Island.

p8100021.jpg

Later

p8100022a.jpg

Edited by Paul cantu

That made me laugh harder than anything so far! Well done. The part about the anchor and the square cannon and the idea to tie in all the Bluecoat MOC's so far as having backfired was truely inspired! Way to go. Very strong

I find that MoC offensive two Homosexuals.

Why do redcoats have to make "Bluecoats are Gay" jokes all the time? :pir-hmpf_bad:

Sorry if I offended you. It was a joke. I have homosexual friends so I'm cool with homosexuals.

Don't say it's just redcoats, I mean dropping a horse on a mans naked backside is pretty inappropriate.

Edited by Paul cantu

Don't say it's just redcoats, I mean dropping a horse on a mans naked backside is pretty inappropriate.

You've got a point - this is just name calling - harmless as we all know its a joke.

Nice Moc! It made me laugh pretty hard. :pir_laugh2: