Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

just waiting for the next attack from the red coats. so i have something to laugh about

atually shouldent there bee a red one by now.....

just waiting for the next attack from the red coats. so i have something to laugh about

atually shouldent there bee a red one by now.....

They should in deed hurry up, or lose more points. :jollyroger:

Hurry up! And judges, take everything into account!

PM me for assistance if needed!

Hurry up! And judges, take everything into account!

PM me for assistance if needed!

Calm down, It took me a long while to transfer the pictures to my Laptop.

Anywho, Here it is:

Captains Log 73:

We encountered a Shipwreck and found a suspicious barrel. We have left to intercept.

NO1.png

NO2.png

NO3.png

NO4.png

Well played Joey Lock, well played capturing me, the seakyiest of the group...But! You did not try to search my pant pockets. Therefore I shall be escaping with my trusty skakal key :pir-devil:

Well played Joey Lock, well played capturing me, the seakyiest of the group...But! You did not try to search my pant pockets. Therefore I shall be escaping with my trusty skakal key :pir-devil:

Whislt burning, In a oven that shall be closed. With a Cook who has a Axe and Cutlass. In a room protected by Soldiers, On a ship full of crew.

Id like to see you try. :pir_laugh2:

Whislt burning, In a oven that shall be closed. With a Cook who has a Axe and Cutlass. In a room protected by Soldiers, On a ship full of crew.

Id like to see you try. :pir_laugh2:

You'd be suprised - you should see what he gets up to in the Shipyard!

3773343003_69554bf7a4_o.jpg

I like your entry Stash. :pir-classic:

As a judge I am accepting LEGO and Eurobricks related bribes. So, anyone offering anything? :pir-tongue:

Uh Joey Lock how could General Armendariz hat defy gravity by staying on perfectly when he's upside down? I'm just wondering, Please don't throw me in the oven too...

Uh Joey Lock how could General Armendariz hat defy gravity by staying on perfectly when he's upside down? I'm just wondering, Please don't throw me in the oven too...

I am a magical person :pir-wink:

As I was saying I did manage to escape and kill ALL of the guards and escape. So while I was leaving I felt a sudden urge to pee and

I came across the place were the redcoats sleep. I saw that some idiot left his window open so...

ushus_122.png

I crawled in and......

ushus_129.png

I pissed on him :pir-grin: I peed on every redcoat in that room including Joey Lock for capturing me :pir-skull:

I called some of my friends to enjoy the moment

ushus_130.png

And I left back to my base.

Take that Redcoats!

Edited by General Armendariz

Firstly, What did you kill the guards with?

Secondly, How did you get out?

Thirdly, Why would there be one random window in the ship?

And I was not on the ship! Ah ha! Remember, Me and Houndblower were on the small Rowing boats as we left for port!

And where did you get your clothes from? We burnt them before we placed you in the oven?

And how the hell did your men get onto my ship? I have like 50 Marines, 200 Crew and 144 Cannons. You wouldn't get close.

Mabye your next MOC could be the story of how you managed to escape. Id like to see the logical solution... :pir-sceptic:

And how the hell did your men get onto my ship? I have like 50 Marines, 200 Crew and 144 Cannons. You wouldn't get close.

Like he said, he is a magical person... :pir-vader:

I totally approve the way you're dealing with 'em Armendariz! No need to waste bullets on them.

Let me say something to the Reddies:

IN UR FACE! litterally...

Like he said, he is a magical person... :pir-vader:

I totally approve the way you're dealing with 'em Armendariz! No need to waste bullets on them.

Let me say something to the Reddies:

IN UR FACE! litterally...

Seriously, you spelt your whole insult wrong. So it’s not really an insult, it’s just a plain failure.

From the great words of Siegfried - Jun 15 2008:

"Try to be clear and precise when posting and use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation. We do tolerate bad English as we are a site that welcomes users from all around the world, but we don't tolerate laziness. No l33t sp34k or "texting language". "

Tut, tut, tut... :pir-sad2:

As you said:

In ur face! litterally...

It should be:

In your face! Literally...

Bluecoats cannot spell to save their lives...Literally. :pir_laugh2:

We make it easy to read so even the Redcoats are able to understand it. I can also spell it for you if you want. :pir_laugh2:

AND, English isn't my native language. I doubt if you speak Dutch as good as I do. :pir-tongue:

We make it easy to read so even the Redcoats are able to understand it. I can also spell it for you if you want. :pir_laugh2:

AND, English isn't my native language. I doubt if you speak Dutch as good as I do. :pir-tongue:

I have no need to, Im a British Redcoat.

But heres a go anyway:

Is dit juist? Want als het gaat, ik lachen om u mijnheer. Want ik ben juist. Zo niet, heb ik gedaan moeten worden gecorrigeerd.

What about that? :pir_wacko:

Is dit juist? Want als het gaat, ik lachen om u mijnheer. Want ik ben juist. Zo niet, heb ik gedaan moeten worden gecorrigeerd.

What about that? :pir_wacko:

Um... right I guess... :pir_laugh2:

I translate that to English:

Is this allright? Because if it goes, I laugh around you sir. Because I'm allright. If not, I have done what had to be corrected. :pir-tongue:

This is getting off topic too... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

NOW PINCH HITTING FOR LT. COL. THOK (who has gone on vacation but didn't tell anyone until after the contest started and since the rules don't say you can't be on multiple teams).....COMMODORE HORNBRICKER...

Take this you Bluecoat perverts!

1249317853m_DISPLAY.jpg

12493178531_DISPLAY.jpg

12493178532_DISPLAY.jpg

I see you have found our weakness, but killing a little army of 13 will never do! unless you pull that trick 40 times :pir-hmpf:

Silly redcoats these small tricks will get old.

I see you have found our weakness, but killing a little army of 13 will never do! unless you pull that trick 40 times :pir-hmpf:

Silly redcoats these small tricks will get old.

Hmmm. Small trick. I admit tricking Bluecoats is so simple it isn't really worth bragging about. But come on...this from the Bluecoats that go around peeing and pooing on people!