KinGanon

[MOC] Midi-scaled AT-TE

indexed.gif

Well I finally sorted out my AT-TE and wondered what to do with the pieces. After recently seeing Artizan's Republic Gunship, I decided to challenge myself and make a MIDI scale AT-TE, entirely out of the pieces found in 7675(New AT-TE) Now onto the pics!

First is a general picture

100_3964.jpg

Next up is a side view

100_3965.jpg

Back View

100_3967.jpg

Frontal View

100_3970.jpg

Compared to a minifig

100_3972.jpg

Just a random shot

100_3969.jpg

More pics can be found here: Brickshelf (when moderated)

Comments?

Edited by KimT

This looks great! Nice work. The sockets on the legs are quite a clever idea. Was this mainly made from the original AT-TE set?

This looks great! Nice work. The sockets on the legs are quite a clever idea. Was this mainly made from the original AT-TE set?

Yep every last piece can be found in the 7675 AT-TE.

Wow! That looks great!

I agree with def; the use of the ball sockets for the leg joints is a great idea!

About how long and wide is it?

Nice work, but something is not right. As a Mid-scale, it shouldn't look like a figure should fit in it. But with it using the same parts as the regular AT-TE, it looks more like a single unit made for one driver. Reminds me like those car photoshopped pictures where people take the full size car and squeez it smaller.

Still nice work.

Great midi scale AT TE! You have captured the at te into midi scale perfectly. The colours are great and the size is perfect. Thw sockets for the legs is ingenious!

Great midi scale and would like to see more

The absolute best AT-TE I've ever seen! problem is, IMo it seems to be minifig scale and not MIDI scale . . . that's up to you but I always figure the CW Republic Gunship and the AT-TE and most CW vehicles tend to be too large . . .

awell, excellent model.

That is really good! Everything seems in proportion. :thumbup:

How about some little details on the bottom too? It looks a little flat.

That looks really good for a scaled down version of an AT-TE, I like how you stayed true to the color scheme and the details. While not exactly MIDI scale like others have mentioned, it could be used as a one-seater AT-TE or something. :tongue:

That is very cool,. I thought at first when clicking on the title that it was a real set.

Nicely done.

hey good to know my works inspire other people :classic: your model looks really nice, good work! also good job using only one set's pieces. i am also building a midi-scale at-te right now, though mine will be smaller i am getting some inspirations from you as well.