Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

Unfortunately one of the downsides to being a redcoat is with all the red and white clothing occassionally something red sneaks into a load with something white and presto it....pink underwear. I understand how lesser bluecoat men find that intimidating but us redcoats are very confident in our masculinity. Besides your wife thinks they look great on me :pir-tongue: The cannon and explosions and flying bodyparts look excellent!

Where was I in that MOC?

And at least the Redcoats died for a cause instead of being tortured as prisoners of war. :thumbup:

They probably didn't want your tractor to leave an oil stain on their pretty decks. :grin:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Nice entry YnyklY, I enjoy dead reds on a ship. :pir-classic:

And with that, team Blue thunder is ready for the voting, not missing one entry, not losing any points to the lack of organization skills. :pir-sweet:

I am proud of my team! :thumbup:

Congrats on being a team leader! :pir-blush:

I really like your trap sign, it is funny. I also like how the bluecoats are all holding hands.

YnyklY you entry is :pir_mad: No, I think it's good.

nummer_7.png

...And the only good Bluecoat is a breakdancing one! You're not even good dead!

:pir-laugh:

Seriously though, that's some good revenge. But we'll get you back...again. :pir-skull:

Okay, as you may know I am a fan of Star Wars so I have made a sort of cross theme MOC so to speak.

3818571836_a1ec9bfc64.jpg

3818553616_35ff3c8b60.jpg

3817755849_50056fb5db.jpg

More in the gallery

Edited by Skipper 24

Ohh, that's harsh! No one likes to talk to Jar Jar; just imagine what it would be like to be serenaded by him. Serves the Blues right!

...And the only good Bluecoat is a breakdancing one! You're not even good dead!

:pir-laugh:

Seriously though, that's some good revenge. But we'll get you back...again. :pir-skull:

I'm lying on a nice very comfortable chair, not visible from that angle. I can't dance anyway. :pir-tongue:

I'm lying on a nice very comfortable chair, not visible from that angle...

A nice very comfortable chair...yes, enjoy that false sense of security while you can... :pir-skull:

:pir_laugh2:

Very cruel idea skipper. But the bluecoat is still smiling...did you forget to turn the sound on? :pir-classic: Well, you can always switch it on because you've tied him so well that I don't think he will escape :pir_laugh2:

... And if I'm not mistaken, both sides have completed their quota! Unless anyone still has a MOC to post, this thread may be closed and the judging thread may be created (I'll do that part, but I'll wait for this to close first).

... And if I'm not mistaken, both sides have completed their quota! Unless anyone still has a MOC to post, this thread may be closed and the judging thread may be created (I'll do that part, but I'll wait for this to close first).

Our Team has 2 MOCs left. Zorro has said it is OK to post them a bit late.

Indeed. Circumstances made I had to make this decision, wether judges keep it in mind or not is not my care.

Is it Talon and Hound?

Nope Me, Talon, and Jansued.

Look out for the MOC tonight.

EDIT: I have a fairly big problem. Brickshelf is down and Flickr wont let me upload :pir-hmpf_bad:.

EDIT: Got it fixed uploading now.

Edited by Skipper 24

Here's Part 1 of 2. My team mate Jansued will be posting the the second half.

3832538579_b5120beb88.jpg

3827442292_15e3b78e65.jpg

3826649255_06bd73bd1e.jpg

More in the gallery

Edited by Skipper 24

... a little time later, Uglu-Kalla Bratwurst and his son Blurb are walking on the bright side of the moon to find some stonesnails or dustfrogs for lunch.

Surprisingly, Blurb finds the deep frozen remains of a bluecoat stuck in the moons surface.

p1010748.jpg

"Son, don't play with this scum. This is the third one this week. Don't touch it - it smells really not good. And you can't even eat it - when its not too cold, its too glibbberish. Just leave it there, the snails will eat it."

Unfortunatelay, 100 Years later the Bratwurst Family ate every liveform on the moon and therefore left it, missing the arrival of some fresher food in 1969.

Regards, JanSued

Edited by jansued

So it were the Bluecoats who visited the moon as first after all! Not in the most comfortable way, but we have reached more then the Redcoats!

Nice MOC too, real nice... :pir-grin:

We're coming for ya now...