Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Even MORE new Pirate items!

Eurobricks members Alywin and whung have brought us news of more upcoming sets - that's right, even more!

• 852747 - Pirate Battle Pack
    852747.jpg
    852748.jpg

A Pirates battle pack - it's what we've been asking for since the new line was announced. Go crazy, folks!

Adam I have beat you to it, but in a different thread

I would like that :pir-classic:

Anyways breaking news thanks to Alywin for posting this:

852747.jpg

A pirate battle pack!

And this:

852748.jpg

For more stuff visit This Thread

Sorry, but These should be frontpaged ASAP

Oh well, the more the marrier! :pir-classic:

Thanks to Eurobricks member Alywin, we have exciting news!

LEGO is releasing a new Pirates Battle Pack, plus a coin bank. :pir-classic:

852747.jpg

852748.jpg

It seems to be a great way of getting the Admiral for a cheap price.

Now we just need some more sets

Hehe, too right. :pir_laugh2: I eagerly await news of next year's Pirates.

Hehe, too right. :pir_laugh2: I eagerly await news of next year's Pirates.

Well if they have gone far enough to create a Battle Pack and Tic Tac Toe, They must be giving us figures ready for a brand-spanking new line of sets! :thumbup:

Where can you buy the battle pack?! How much is it?!

I'm ultra excited right now!!!

I thought you didn't like redcoats?

Wait, I get it.... you want the Brickbeard and Broadside torsos....sneaky....

One more thing, I think LEGO is paying attention to what we want, because I remember a lot of people wanting battle packs, and complaining about how hard it was to get the govenor...

well, seems those things have been taken care of, eh?

I thought you didn't like redcoats?

Wait, I get it.... you want the Brickbeard and Broadside torsos....sneaky....

No no no! What I want is for the ultra talented and ever generous artistic friend of mine to get me my picture! :pir_bawling:

j/k! :pir_laugh2:

I am working on a "large" battle scene once my port is done, and yes, I do need plenty of red coats. I mean, the Alamo wouldnt't have been epic if only like 10 mexicans showed up, right?

I am working on a "large" battle scene once my port is done, and yes, I do need plenty of red coats. I mean, the Alamo wouldnt't have been epic if only like 10 mexicans showed up, right?

Your such an American :pir_laugh2: .

But only 10 Texans showed up though

I'll get atleast 2 battlepacks. I always want more brickbeards, the Admiral is good to have multiples of, a generic pirate is okay, and I need more redcoats since 5 of mine have a crack on the side of their torsos.

Edited by Emperor Claudius Rome

They call it a battlepack, but it has 4 different figures which isn't really helpful when you're building an army i think.

If i was building an army i'd get the soldier impulse set and cannon battles.

The other figures are easily obtained by getting the large sets or via Bricklink and you don't need too many of them i guess.

It is a nice battlepack for people that need more figs though i guess.

The coinbank is great for kids, and it has a new and unique sail so it can be useful for us MOCcers as well.

Thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

I'll probably buy two battle packs none more, maybe just one. I dont want so much Brickbeards.

@CGH, Nice Avatar!

Hmmmph...I for one am not happy about this one. First off, if this is like the other battlepacks it will cost around $15 USD meaning the Tic Tac Toe set with twice as many figs might be $30 USD, GULP!!!!! I was hoping the tic-tac toe set would stay at 18.99 to 21.99 USD and LEGO would use is as a battle pack, army builder, and even sell some just because someone wanted a Novelty Tic-Tac Toe. But now this? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for variety and this reminds me of the Pirates minifig set that I coveted back in teh days but I will buy the Tic-Tac toes over this or just keep bying Soldier Arsenal's like Blue Hair mentioned.

It would of been nice to have ONE new fig, just ONE included. But maybe there will be some new torsos/figs in the new sets and this is a way for TLC to still print Redcoats.

Look at the front of the box, you can see a cannon port, and It might be on wheels.

Aaah now you're being clear, could be indeed, it would surely be nice to get some small reddish brown wheels as the old ones are getting rarer and rarer.

If you post like this the first time, no questions will arise. :pir-wink:

Is this the third mention in the Pirate forum alone?! :imperialguard_commander1: Seriously, Tardybeereis, you have to get with the program. :pir-grin:

Is this the third mention in the Pirate forum alone?! :imperialguard_commander1: Seriously, Tardybeereis, you have to get with the program. :pir-grin:

I knew it had been posted in the other thread already, I just wanted to make it have it's own thread for frontpage purposes. :pir-wink:

It would have been a bit confusing for the article for this link to the same thread as the tic-tac-toe and Brickmaster set.

It would have been a bit confusing for the article for this link to the same thread as the tic-tac-toe and Brickmaster set.

You could of changed the name on the tic-tac-toe thread and merge all the threads together plus putting pictures of all the sets in the first post :pir-classic:

I knew it had been posted in the other thread already, I just wanted to make it have it's own thread for frontpage purposes. :pir-wink:

You have done well sir!

It much easier to create individual threads so people can discuss the products individually rather than cramming them all into the one thread. It tends to let the discussion "breathe" and expand more cohesively.