Joey Lock

HMS Unicorn Teaser

Well, I have ordered the bricks, And got them for me Birthday on 26th. I then realised that I had a big floor in my plan.

I meant to order from one store, over $60 of items, And...I forgot. So, I am missing the thick slopes, some other slopes and Windows e.t.c.

The main problem is that they are away till August 3rd, Next monday :imperialguard_commander1:

Anywho, I over ordered Yellow 1 x 2 and 1 x 3 bricks, so I have about 100 spare of each :pir_laugh2:

Heres some teaser pictures:

Picture122.jpg

Picture120.jpg

Picture133.jpg

And my Birthday card my mother made using Hound Knights drawing!:

Picture118.jpg

Soon it shall be completed to crush the Bluecoats small ships. :pir-laugh:

Well, it does have a big floor. Well, very long, but not so wide :pir-grin:

It will be overhanging the original hull by 3 studs. It will be a Inverted 3747.png

and then 3660.png above it.

But right now I dont have the 2 x 2 Inverted Slope.

Holy Megabloks on a Enlighten sandwhich! This is awsome (Good to here you have some redcoat figs, but do you have blues to fight them with?)

Bluecoats would infect my house, Ill just have to buy some with my next order! :pir_laugh2:

wow, this is a gigantic hull.

A little bit more and you need a new couch table ;)

The big picture from the little fig looks great.

Just back from France and then I see this, a great thing to see when you're gone for 2 weeks!

Happy Birthday is the first thing! :pir-sweet: Spare me some cake please. :pir-laugh:

Now off to the real thing:

The ship looks great already! The ammount of guns on that single deck already scares me.

I think the ship may end up a bit too narrow for a three decker since it's built on prefab hulls. But I think you will find a nice solution for that.

So far I'm curious to see the imposant stern, and I wish you all the best with the ship! :thumbup:

That is on long prefab hull, i hope you can pull it off Joey!

The only tip i have now is too space out the gunports 4 studs instead of 3, so you can make them properly offset.

Will you make tumblehome on the first gundeck as well, or will that part be straight?

Good luck on it! :thumbup:

That is on long prefab hull, i hope you can pull it off Joey!

The only tip i have now is too space out the gunports 4 studs instead of 3, so you can make them properly offset.

Will you make tumblehome on the first gundeck as well, or will that part be straight?

Good luck on it! :thumbup:

My first deck will have no Tumblehome as originally planned, It makes my ship wider and looks better from cross-section angle.

Firstly I cant space the gunports because Ive already spent to much money on bricks, And, you just want me to lower my gun amount! I know that Bluecoat techniques :pir_laugh2:

I have my deck-narrowing problem sorted, Although the overhanging slopes may be unstable, Ill have to sort out a technique, mabye connect each side of the slopes with a big plate, So they stick down.

Im hopefully going to make a fully detailed interior to the ship by or for Christmas, Tiled (Deck look) and with all the custom cannons inside. Thats gonna cost alot but I have high hopes, I dont like to work so hard on a ship then break it apart and make another. This one is staying or as long as possible. :thumbup:

Its gigantic, Titanic, colossal, huge, overwhelming... Ok, I'll shut my trap. :pir_laugh2: That is huge, (I think I said that already) Looks great, The mast must have to be really big to counter that hunk of a frigate. Those Bluecoats are are in for a huge surprise. :pir-classic: ~LW 8~

Thats gonna be one big ship! How many masts are you planning on having? Ive often thought that building a ship too long on reguler hull pieces would look odd, due to the width looking to thin. Altho it could work well for a clipper like the cutty sark, havnt seen many people build them. It will be interesting to see how this works out. keep it up :pir-classic:

Its gigantic, Titanic, colossal, huge, overwhelming... Ok, I'll shut my trap. :pir_laugh2: That is huge, (I think I said that already) Looks great, The mast must have to be really big to counter that hunk of a frigate. Those Bluecoats are are in for a huge surprise. :pir-classic: ~LW 8~

I was going to actually have 4 Masts, and mabye 5 tiers of sails on each one. It will proberbly turn out less.

I have actually made my Deck already, It looks fantastic, Better than I planned! I have a door to the Great Cabin and the big "hole" to the deck below. (I dont know its name). I need to order windows and such and my stern will be complete.

New bricks came this morning! I got gun flap hinges, some black bricks and some tiles and masts. The shop I am buying most from will not be ready for orders till next monday.

@ Ratshot: A job? Im not old enough to have a full-time job! :pir_laugh2: Although it is the Holidays so I could get a part-time job.

@ Lego Warlord: Indeed they do!

Edited by Joey Lock

Glad to see Britan has another ship out to sink the French ships. :pir-classic: then again it might be a little boring with them always surrendering the moment they see a flag on the horizon :pir_laugh2: Really nice job.

Glad to see Britan has another ship out to sink the French ships. :pir-classic: then again it might be a little boring with them always surrendering the moment they see a flag on the horizon :pir_laugh2: Really nice job.

Thanks mate!

I have added the Gunflaps now and it looks quite good.

Hopefully I will be able to order the bricks soon!

I'm looking forward to see the new bunch of pictures! It seems she is progressing nicely.

Keep it up and good luck! :pir-blush:

Ummm, I'm not ratshot :pir-sceptic:

But I hope you shall destroy some French toast boats :pir_laugh2:

Sorry, Your both Tuskens, Dont mean to be racist. :pir_laugh2:

Or just sail right past it- the wake from this thing once sank an entire bluecoat city - today we call it Atlantis.

Or just sail right past it- the wake from this thing once sank an entire bluecoat city - today we call it Atlantis.

Extremely!

It is quite annoying that each time I ask my father "Oh yeah, Can we order those Lego Bricks?"

He answers "Oh yeah, I turn on my laptop later" and he has said that for the past 4 days... :pir-hmpf_bad:

He finally said "We should proberbly sit down and work out what needs ordering tomorrow or monday."

I was supposed to order it like 2 days ago... :pir_bawling:

Anywho, Ill hopefully cross my fingers ( :jollyroger: ) Order by this upcoming week, And have the bricks proberbly by Friday or Saturday. Then Ill have it built for Monday, So if that all goes to plan, Ill have it done way before the end of the Summer holidays! :pir_laugh2: