Sign in to follow this  
The Cobra

LEGO Pirates Tic Tac Toe - includes 10 minifigures!

Based on these few images  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this set?

• Useless
    • Not bad, but always them same minifigs
    • Pure average
    • Arrrr, good
    • Piratastic
  2. 2. Are you going to buy it?

• No way
    • I'd love to, if I can find one!
    • Yeah, I'll get one
    • I'm buying a chest of these!

I'm quite happy for the LEGO Group to cash in on Pirates for the moment because if they make a huge profit that may pave the way for exclusive sets in the future.

I'm quite happy for the LEGO Group to cash in on Pirates for the moment because if they make a huge profit that may pave the way for exclusive sets in the future.

I really hope you are right. Pirates could need something in the quality of the Castle's Market Village.

Well I can only speculate at this stage. I'm assuming the LEGO Group needs to test the market with less expensive Pirate LEGO products to ascertain whether it exclusive sets would be viable.

I'm having trouble buying the new sets in retail stores because the sets seem to sell out within 24 hours. So there is a strong demand in this part of the world!

If its cheaper then Soldier's Arsenal I'll use it for army building other wise its one troop at a time. I only use the troops so the pirates will be a loss. It beats out the proposed battle pack, now if we could only get a greater selection of artillery pieces.

Edited by radar92

Another advantage of the tic-tac-toe set over the other 'army-building' options is that you get - as far as I can see from the pictures - at least 3 and probably 4 different faces on the soldiers.

You might have read I wrote there were three, but I'm editing

Id' say four (but I might be wrong):

3626bpx391.1230846012.jpg3626bpx289.1109542228.jpg3626bpx285.1129534245.jpg3626bpx144.1198961733.jpg

obviously all in yellow and none fleshie.

Is this already available in your geography? I got one set today, along with the Pirates Battle Pack, is a review welcomed? I doubt if anyone would care for a review for this type of items, as they are just way too simple and plain.

A review, to me, is always welcome!

And I guess, to many other people out there too.

Please do, a few pictures and your thoughts on the sets are always welcome.

I got one set today, along with the Pirates Battle Pack, is a review welcomed? I doubt if anyone would care for a review for this type of items, as they are just way too simple and plain.

Reviews are always welcome no matter what the set. Whether the review is interesting or not depends on how interesting the reviewer can make it.

They shouldn't be glued, I think. That's what makes piece count = 90.

I have the cops and robbers one, and I've never touched it, so I doubt I'll be buying this one, but it is a great way to get minifigs.

Is this already available in your geography? I got one set today, along with the Pirates Battle Pack, is a review welcomed? I doubt if anyone would care for a review for this type of items, as they are just way too simple and plain.

What country and how much? So curious!!!!!!!

Thanks Blue. I went to the Lego Store today and they DO not have any Pirate TTT's. They said they are getting them in Friday. I could not order any because they are not instock yet.

I doubt any stores will have them this early, but I probably will buy them later:

1x Tic Tac Toe

1x Battle Pack

1x Advent Calender

I don't care for the useless key chains and shirts. :imperialguard_commander1:

I don't care for the useless key chains and shirts. :imperialguard_commander1:

I'd like a shirt, but it'd have to be available in my size :pir_laugh2: Adult M please

Just read a couple of reviews on Lego.com that say the minifigures are of dubious quality. Is anyone able to confirm?

I have experienced that before with the Royal Guard magnets, so before I go crazy and order a few boxes I would like to know for sure :)

Cheers!

Just read a couple of reviews on Lego.com that say the minifigures are of dubious quality. Is anyone able to confirm?

There is a topic on this subject right here :wink:

There is a topic on this subject right here :wink:

Thanks for that, for some reason searching for tic tac toe came up with no results :) (Including this very topic!)