L-space

Wall of Names, Unseen University

Wall of Names

The third Unseen University MOC and probably the last of the "simple" ones.

All the alumni will write their names on this wall. Only upon surviving the university off course.

00_wall_of_names.jpg

Rincewind on the outside.

03_wall_of_names.jpg

Mistrum Ridcully on the inside.

07_wall_of_names.jpg

It is made up of three parts and connected by technic pins.

06_wall_of_names.jpg

The technic to create the offset in the angled connection instead of a 90 degree angle. It looks fragile but works out fine.

10_wall_of_names.jpg

This will be the last creation for a while. My entire collection is boxed up ready to be moved to my new house.

Enjoy.

MOCpages

Brickshelf

Edited by L-space

Are you planning on joining the walls and making a full unseen university including the look from the outside with (some of) the interior?

Because that would be so cool. I am a Major discworld fan and Love these creations.

Are you planning on joining the walls and making a full unseen university including the look from the outside with (some of) the interior?

Because that would be so cool. I am a Major discworld fan and Love these creations.

The plan is to recreate the entire university.

This winter I'm planning on building the HEX-building and the Library. From then on we'll see how it goes.

A simple but good section. The gaps in the roof bug me a little, but the grill tiles are a nice addition.

Do you keep all your creations together? Seeing the whole university connected would be neat.

Good luck with your move.

A simple but good section. The gaps in the roof bug me a little, but the grill tiles are a nice addition.

Do you keep all your creations together? Seeing the whole university connected would be neat.

Good luck with your move.

After the move I will have another go at the roof and hopefully find a solution for this. The grill ties are suppost to represent a not so good hay covered roof and I'm pleased with how it worked out.

Yes, I keep them all together. The big plan is to recreate the entire university in a big MOC. that is why I'm working with the technic pins so I can connect all the modules in the end. When the end will be is unclear as I have to adress the biggest buildings yet :laugh:

The improvements have been made and I must say I like them:

- Changed the roofing to resemble the look of a straw roof by using the minifig hands technic. (learned right here)

- Changed the top of the walls by adding cheeseslopes instead of tiles.

Here it is attached to the High Energy Matrix building

11_hex.jpg

12_hex.jpg