Sign in to follow this  
Starwars4J

Rarest?

The rarest set I own is definitly the set 1592 (including all 4 knights!!! *shadowknight* )

Here are the pics!!!

Oh I almsot forgot, I also have a bunch of small promo bionicles sets. Those look like orange spiders and i've told they were quite rare

I'd say it's the Yellow Castle, my 725 Train or some of the old Western sets feat. Bigheaded built-em-yourself figs :| .... .... or it might even be the Blue Racer 8Check my bricklink for pics]

KimT

are you refering to what is the most difficult set to find today? and in mint condition?

based on bricklink, i'd say my rarest set is either 722 or 1584

in terms of parts, hm... don't know... i guess that would be some kind of old lego flag or a printed brick of the early 70's

Most discontinued SW sets.

I also have 1 of these:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3069bp03?img=9014

which is misprinted. The red of the dynamite is also on the part where the fuse is (it has no grey background there but a red one)

Not sure if that was a misprint which occured in more cases, don't know from which set it came either. I think it was a western set...

are blue hands rare pieces, because i rarely see them in sets

Don't think so.

I have a few boppin' around in my bin... not even sure where from.

Probably Insectoids lol.

The rarest set I have is 810 Town plan from 1963 :()

Im not sure how complete it is as I have not been able to find an inventory for it.

I'm sure some pieces have been lost and lots have been added, there are still some of the early dinky style cars in the set.

I do have a many of the pieces from 5235 but I can not complete it as I sold many of the figures

I also have a few classic space sets.

I have one white ninja and three green ninjas. Not sure how rare though.

I have many parts in many colors that only came in one set but as demand for them isn't high there are not worth much. They are just as rare but you wouldn't think so if you wanted to buy them.

Lego: a couple of knights from the Yellow castle (mostly complete.. I need two gray helms - I am using space helms instead) and a brown pitchfork.

Non Lego: a Little Armory Prototype Crusader helm :D

Anything MONORAIL!!!!

Also two Inside Tour sets numbers 15/100 and 16/100

Add a load of 1x1 Silver plates, and I think I have a few rare things....

I have a Yellow Castle (warning, huge pictures...) with an extra grey and red helm (came for free in the auction, got it cheap too, with original box :-D

I should go to flea markets and garage sales though, I'd kill for a red ghost :'(

i have a turqoise slanted peice without markings.

wait. make that 2 of em'.

and..... i have to much legos to remember!

The rarest set I own is Final Duel 2. Came with Luke Skywalker, a StormTrooper and an Imperial Officer. It came on a small baseplate with a doorway aswell.

Really cool set.

The rarest set I own is Final Duel 2. Came iwth Luke Skywalker, a StormTrooper and an Imperial Officer. It came on a small baseplate with a doorway aswell.

Really cool set.

Yeah, I heard it's really rare because there were people buying like, 200 of them ;)