Sign in to follow this  
Darth Legolas

New TFU sets?

TFU sets?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there will be new TFU sets, with the new contentout there?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you want new TFU sets?

• Yes
    • No

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Okay. There's got to be something wrong with me, as I jump on every chance to prove myself right. I apologize to the members I am tormenting with this poll, but I need to know. :tongue:

Is there a chance of there being any new TFU sets? Do you want them?

Once again, apologies.

Edited by KimT

In the article about the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary (thanks to DarthSion for telling us about this :classic:), a LEGO art designer (Rob Johnson) said that "more Expanded Universe sets — like the Rogue Shadow from The Force Unleashed – were a possibility."

So there might be more TFU sets in the future. :sweet:

I voted yes for both, even though I barely know anything about TFU. :grin:

Edited by ILikePi

What does TFU stand for? I can't seem to remember :blush:

What does TFU stand for? I can't seem to remember :blush:

The Force Unleashed video game

Okay. There's got to be something wrong with me, as I jump on every chance to prove myself right. I apologize to the members I am tormenting with this poll, but I need to know. :tongue:

Is there a chance of there being any new TFU sets? Do you want them?

Once again, apologies.

Force Unleashed is basically still OS world so a lot of it overlaps. Since they already made the Rogue Shadow, there's no other recognisable vehicles for them to make sets of and the main minifigs are already released.

Personally, I would LOVE to see some Shadows of the Empire sets. Back in the 90s, this was the Force Unleashed of its day and had a great tie-in. The Outrider would make a great set, similar to the smallish 4504 Falcon and then there's the Virago.

I doubt that there will be sets about the new downloadable content, that will be released later this year because it is complete Non-canon, but I could imagine TFU sets like Garbage giant with Starkiller and Kazdaan Paratus.

The best thing LEGO could do would be doing sets for the new Multiplayer KOTOR, including a set with many different Jedi and sith parts to do a figure of your own. But Hasbro probably won´t allow that.

In the article about the LEGO Star Wars Visual Dictionary (thanks to DarthSion for telling us about this :classic:), a LEGO art designer (Rob Johnson) said that "more Expanded Universe sets — like the Rogue Shadow from The Force Unleashed – were a possibility."

Yay! I mostly want the minifigures though :sadnew: Like new Order 66 Jedi like Kota or Shaak Ti :cry_happy: ... Oops, I got ahead of myself again! Anyway, I hope, think and want so ALOT!

I`ve only played TFU once and I wasn`t really impressed, nice game and all but I will continue to hate it as long as there is no PC version.

So, I don`t think there will be any more sets, the Rouge Shadow came as a bit of a surprise to me already and I cannot say I`m keen on more sets.

If any I`d like a TIE Fighter construction facility: a bit of hallway, some Stormies, some Kota militia and a control room with General Kota and Starkiller.

Edited by Commander_Rob

I voted yes for both, even though I barely know anything about TFU. :grin:

Good point. There is a possibility of new EU sets, possibly TFU. So there are no planned sets at the moment, and might not be for a while, but a Lego associate did mention TFU and new sets.

But remember, the TFU set was an example, so it would be in the wrong context to read that he is saying there will be more TFU sets. Just more EU sets, which could be TFU.

But, there is absolutely no chance of any of this being based off of the new hour of beta in the game's new edition. Lego will still base it off the original, because there will not be as much advertising based off the new game, which isn't really new.

This could mean something, but at the most, the sets we would be getting would come in 2010, long after TFU 0.5. Not to mention the entire 0.5 of the DCL is all ret-con or non-canon.

Does that make sense?

A few more minifigs from the game might be kind of cool, but again, I think they'd struggle coming up with more actual sets to base it around, I don't really think it needs to be done. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more EU sets, but I think it's best if they mainly stick to the movies and Clone Wars. I would love to see a few based on the Old Republic, and perhaps Jedi Knight, just because I want a Lego Kyle Katarn :)

A few more minifigs from the game might be kind of cool, but again, I think they'd struggle coming up with more actual sets to base it around, I don't really think it needs to be done. I wouldn't mind seeing a few more EU sets, but I think it's best if they mainly stick to the movies and Clone Wars. I would love to see a few based on the Old Republic, and perhaps Jedi Knight, just because I want a Lego Kyle Katarn :)

yeah I agree, TFU minfigs would be cool but sets to put them in would be a challenge. I'd rather have Jedi knight just for a Jan and Kyle minifigs

While I don't think there'll be more TFU sets, I adored that game despite its shortcomings and would love there to be some more. Although, for sets apart from the Rogue Shadow, there's not much for vehicles [although a TIE assembly line with a TIE, an unconstructed one, and an AT-CT would work, along with other playset-type sets]. The minifigs would be brilliant though - imagine a trans-purple and gunmetal skeleton as Proxy! The Sith Stalker would be great too [a Twin helmet could work], and I'd love a lightsaber hilt designed to be held the way Starkiller does. Not to mention the glorious legions of various Stormtroopers - Purge Troopers, flamethrower troopers, Stealth Troopers, the annoying jetpack troopers, etc.

Edited by hewkii9

I misread the topic as TRU sets.

I think that Lego missed out on that cash cow, and will continue to make sets from the films and the CW cartoon instead of TFU sets.

I would like to have had more sets from this game (a Lego Junk Titan and AT-CT would have been megablocking awesome), but at they gave us Galen Marek. He was all I needed to recreate my favorite scenes from the game.

I heard a rumor about Lego having a Legacy logo on a door hiding their 2010 lineup in a video. So most likely, the EU sets that Rob mentioned could be from the Legacy comic series (I would love to see Darth Talon and Cade Skywalker get the minifigure treatment). Another possibility would be sets based off of the new KOTOR game coming out next year.

I would love some new TFU sets. I would like to have a Jedi Adventure Robe Marek, Sith Stalker, Proxy, Rahm Kota, Bail Organa, young Leia, Kazdan Paratus, Purge Trooper, Incinerator Trooper, Stealth Trooper, EVO Trooper, Jump Trooper, Storm Trooper Commander, and that lovely Sith Stalker 2.0 from the new trailer for the expansion levels. I disagree with those who can't think of sets. A Bull Rancor would be great for Felucia, the Basilisk great for a Mandalorian set, TIE fighter Construction Facility, formation of the Rebel Alliance on that snow planet, Kazdan Paratus and the Junk Titan. The best of course being the final battle with Palpatine, BD Vader, Marek in JAR, some Imperial Guards with those lovely Lightstaffs, Bail, Kota, and possibly Sith Stalker/ Redeemed Jedi Robe Marek.

You may have noticed I have a great passion for this game :wub:

Edited by The Nightwing Reborn

Hi, I'm new but doesn't anyone want to see the sarlacc?!

Sarlacc Battle! Starkiller has found Shakkti and the battle is on! The great sarlacc's mouth opens and closes with moving tendrills! It has shakkti, starkiller, felution shaymin, two fultions! Bad spelling :cry_sad:

I just watched the new trailer for the new TFU game and there are some possibilities for sets. A new starkiller minifig would be cool with all his life support gear on fighting boba fett, obi wan and luke.

Edited by Roncanator

I`ve only played TFU once and I wasn`t really impressed, nice game and all but I will continue to hate it as long as there is no PC version.

So, I don`t think there will be any more sets, the Rouge Shadow came as a bit of a surprise to me already and I cannot say I`m keen on more sets.

If any I`d like a TIE Fighter construction facility: a bit of hallway, some Stormies, some Kota militia and a control room with General Kota and Starkiller.

Well you might be happy, then, since it's been announced there'll be a new Ultimate Something Edition to be released for the PC with all the extra content and stuff...

As for new sets, like most people said, I don't really see what more they can do. Since most of the game looks like the OT...

But I'd love to see more EU sets in general (especially some Yuuhzan Vong ships... but I doubt that will ever happen :cry_sad: )