Trudop561

You know you are a fan of Lego when...

... when you don't feel right watching telly without your "to be sorted" bucket.

... when you blow yr monthly lego budget and then start a MOC that you discover needs $70 worth of parts from bricklink - an order you place without hesitation! (guilty as charged!) :blush:

-you name your baby Brickie.

:laugh: :laugh:

We have a winner.

Congratulations for your son.

An AFOL in progress, I supose. We shall grow in numbers, and dominate the world.¡ :devil:

Well maybe not, at least our LEGO world, muahahaha :devil:

Continue the post, when your friends at birthday tricks you with the presents, they give you puzzles and you think is LEGO. :cry_sad:

Good for them only once they did that joke :laugh:

You know you are a fan of LEGO when...

You use going out with your mates as an excuse to go to the shops and buy LEGO(true story :laugh: )!

When every flat level surface of your home is covered in either bricks or assembled sets.....

... when your collection can finance a new house or car. *huh*

...when you'd rather build then spend "quality time" with your better half. :wub:

... when eating seems less important. :tongue:

* sorry if any are duplicates. Lot to read. Funny quotes to those on the 4 random pages I read. :laugh:

... When your collection exceeds the price of a used car (or cheap new one possibly, I don't know what current prices are like)

... When more than 60% of your house is used for LEGO

... When, after hearing that megabloks is better than LEGO, you feel personally insulted

... When you spend more time building/getting new sets/sorting than you spend eating and sleeping each day

... When someone says they have "Come out of the closet", the first thing that comes to mind is LEGO

Edited by brickmack

when you take the time to read ALL of the previous 209 posts, before posting... :grin:

when you're bummed that your member number isn't the number of a LEGO set... :cry_sad: (at least not one to be found on Bricklink) :sadnew:

You know your a fan of Lego when...

...You don't blink, eat, or go to the toilet for fear that you might miss a new set being unveiled on EB.

...You've been in your bedroom with your Lego and your computer for so long that you've lost track of how long you've been there for.

When you went shopping, the first thing you look for is Lego... and you always bring Lego home and you can't stop buying

When you arrange a weekend away with your wife and daughter to visit your parents, solely to pick up some Lego that they forgot to deliver last time they visited! (We got back 2 hours ago :thumbup: )

D

...you're playing/building/setting up LEGO as you type this.

Done! :grin:

... you have 3 stacks of unopened Lego boxes taller than you (7 feet high... the boxes, not me) and no more room to display any more

Edited by TanTile

When you find a head in your pocket and you display it on your desk at work like, "what that's my head."

...when you hear shopping you think of Lego.

...when you bathe your bricks more often than yourself. :grin:

...when you think you can make an interlocking brick out of an Lego bricks. (I'm serious, has anybody tried that?)

...when you are an admin of an Eurobricks forum and you ban a member just for saying "Megabloks".

...when you think you can make an interlocking brick out of an Lego bricks. (I'm serious, has anybody tried that?)

Yes, James Maydefault_classic.gif

Search Youtube for 'James May's Toy Stories Lego House.

...when your collection is bigger than your local Wal-Mart.

...you suck up a common stud in the vacuum and empty the bag to find it.

...almost considered selling your whole collection and becoming a billionaire.

...take more photos of LEGO than family members. (I'm guilty of that :laugh: )