Trudop561

You know you are a fan of Lego when...

...you measure the price of everything in Lego sets: "Wow! That car is, like, 20 Orthancs!"

...You work all day trying to get that one angle to work. The next morning you wake up and your subconscious has solved it!

you work all day getting that one angle to work, go to bed proud you solved it, only to wake up the next morning and hate it...

...when, if you had a time machine, the first only thing you would use it for is to pick up sets you missed out on (i.e. 80's-90's Castle sets at RRP, stuff from your dark ages...) plus a bunch of extras to sell to further fund your hobby.

...when even though you want your kids to enjoy building with Lego as much as you did a a kid, with every set you buy them you secretly hope that they are only two weeks away from entering a dark age and giving it all back...

Edited by rodiziorobs

When your niece entered her Dark Ages and you tried to get her half built Haunted House.

You are capable of designing a small tie-fighter entirely in your head, and it comes out looking great once you build it in LDD

When you order the pieces to build said Tie-fighter, and end up agonizing every single day that the BL seller is taking so damn long. I ordered a Tie pilot the same day, which arrived on thursday, and my parts order is still sitting at "packed", and there is no post delivery on sunday on monday here, it absolutely ridiculous that an in-country order would take a frigging week (assuming the seller ships today/monday) when it can be done in two days, as evidenced by my currently still craft-less Tie pilot.

/rant

Also, when you try to post in this topic, but are interrupted by a delivery guy bringing you one on four other outstanding lego orders

When your binders/folders are brimming with stickers of LEGO logos.

When your home screen on your phone is a LEGO minifigure.

And when you can't decide between two sets so you buy both.

Guilty of all of these, some multiple times.

...you see everything around you quantized in LEGO studs.

...you give a LEGO set to your kid and, a few days later, the set has mysteriously disappeared (but you know where it is).

*SNIP*

...sometimes it's fun to do this. :laugh::grin:

one day i'm going to do exactly that! nothing better than being a kid on Christmas, even if your 30, and the gifts are from and to you :laugh:

When you go to target and find that they are selling The ant man's final battle set for $40 and you buy it because you Just need the Minifigures to complete you marvel collection.

I have a couple to share.

1. You sort all your Lego pieces into colorized drawers to have easy axcess.

2. When you earn money the only thing you can think about is,"what lego can I buy with this.

3. You Lego rooms trash can is full of megablock stuff...

4. The Trashcan is made out of Duplo bricks.

5. When your family members break a creation you are more concerned about the Lego then them.

6. Spend %90 of your time with Lego-Eurobricks watching.

7. All your bookmarks on your internet screen are Lego related.

That's all for today :classic::sweet::grin::blush:

Edited by JJ2

...When you dream your doing stuff with your friends and everything in the dream is made of lego including your friends :grin:

When your minifigs are in separate plastic baggies.

When your Lego mini- me has a girlfriend, but you don't.

Edited by Lazer

When you just got Galactic Civilizations 3 and the first custom nation you make is the Octan Corporation. I spent 10 mins removing the background around President Business. Hope I'm not the only one who does that kinda thing.

When you drive your self mad looking for the helmets to the snowtroopers you found in your tub so you set them aside for later.

THEY VANISH WHEN YOU NEED THEM!

When you dump out the whole tub because, when your rebuilding sets and you realise you saw the piece you need a moment ago in the tub but you cant seem to find it again.

Replace "spider" with "Megabloks/ third party bricks":

"Spiders" w/ "Megabloks" by Junior Shark, on Flickr

dead link.

Edited by pittpenguin123

When you have nothing to do and no assignments and it's your day off work so you make 70 posts on a lego forum in one day :laugh::grin:

When you have nothing to do and no assignments and it's your day off work so you make 70 posts on a lego forum in one day :laugh::grin:

Hey, anything to become a Duke, right? :grin:

When you count the days to payday so you can get your amazon orders in for the month on LEGO....not that I would ever....

...stop doing that!

When you know more about Lego colors than your local Lego store employees. And when you set time aside to teach them the differences between colors. :)

When you look more forward to August and the 2H wave release than your summer holiday.