Sign in to follow this  
Catarino

symb1on - your new domestic bot

"Need someone to clean the house?

Someone to take the kids to school?

Fast and strong workers to your new factory?

Just a friend or someone to spend some pleasent time with you?

The year is 2087 and the JameS1 Industries present you symb1on, the new domestic bot that will make your problems end for good!

The new self-learning algorythm implemented alows symb1on to develop himself, learn more from your needs, and has the simpliest start up setup that you will find in the market. Don't think twice! Get rid of your old piece of walking metal now!

Buy symb1on!"

01.jpg

04.jpg

This is a bot i've made some days ago! Tell me what you think of it! It was one of my first experiments in the area and I liked the result. The bot itself it's a bit unstable, but it allows quite easily to put him in some nice poses. Want to do some more soon! :classic:

Brickshelf Gallery

MOCpages

08.jpg

Nice bot, I want one, to clean my home. :tongue:

Well built robot. :thumbup:

the Inventor

Nice bot. How do these type of connections work for joints in a large bot? Are they strong enough to allow posing?

I think you did an absolute splendid job! The color scheme is great, I really like those orange highlights. It reminds me of an advanced Mindstorms NXT robot, except a whole lot smoother. You used a nice SNOT technique on the main body and head. Overall, a very good job. :thumbup:

@Yloquen: Better than I tought! It allows some posing as you can see in the BSfolder. The main problem in stability is in the conection of the legs to the hips, wich is done with those blue technic pins with the axle half, and friction. If the bot bends slighlty forward or backwards more than it should, it falls to the ground... :sceptic:

@Spyder: You're right! I myself, tought that the color scheme resembled a lot with NXT robot! And has you mentioned, the body and head sections are my favorite too! :classic:

very cool robot. I´m usually not crazy about typical robots but this one i like :)

also fantstic color scheme

Nice bot and the snot on it is great.

The way you made the legs looks simple enough that others could use it.

How many holy T pieces did you use on this?

Nice bot and the snot on it is great.

The way you made the legs looks simple enough that others could use it.

How many holy T pieces did you use on this?

Lucky number! :cry_sad:

13 :classic: