Erdbeereis

Who's Going to Brickworld 2010?

Dale has had Lou's, and he enjoyed it. In fact, I think we should do that again. Saturday night meal plans? Come and talk to me!

Dale has had Lou's, and he enjoyed it. In fact, I think we should do that again. Saturday night meal plans? Come and talk to me!

What is this Lou's you guys are talking about? Is it safe for us non-americans? :tongue:

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I'll call ya, we'll talk.

ALSO

There MAY be a change in the Legoland trip plans. We MAY be going on Thursday now... don't ask, it's complicated. Don't worry, we'll make sure that everyone that wants to go will. You won't get left behind! I'll post updates if and when I get em. See you all there!

Edited by Chris Phipson

What is this Lou's you guys are talking about? Is it safe for us non-americans? :tongue:

Correct me if I am wrong Stash but you guys are referring to Lou Malnati's Pizza, correct? Good old fashion Chicago deep dish.

Yeah! Last year Copmike, DaleDVM, and myself ordered some Lou's for dinner. If you don't know what we are talking about, Lou Malnatis is the ultimate in Chicago deep dish pizza. So yeah, I think we might have a plan here for Saturday night. If nothing else, we get to eat some delicious pizza and meet other LEGO people!

Yeah! Last year Copmike, DaleDVM, and myself ordered some Lou's for dinner. If you don't know what we are talking about, Lou Malnatis is the ultimate in Chicago deep dish pizza. So yeah, I think we might have a plan here for Saturday night. If nothing else, we get to eat some delicious pizza and meet other LEGO people!

I might need to try that out this year. :wink:

Too bad that you had to move the LEGOLand trip to Thursday, I'm only arriving Thursday night. :sad:

Are you going to be buying us dinner again Stash? If so we might have to make a party of it! :tongue:

Lou's is perfectly safe for everyone except Italians who may be surprised that they didn't think of making pizza this way. Copmike is an exotic foreigner and he is coming back this year. I'm not even coming to the convention for the LEGO. I just want Adam "Stash" to buy me pizza!

I'm not planning on buying it this year. One was ok, four or five might get a bit expensive.

All right Stash you called my bluff. I will still come to the convention...

I guess we can all chip in for Pizza. Can't wait to see everyone. Back to building!

You had me at pizza... :wub:

God Bless,

Nathan

1sm205drool.gif1sm205drool.gif1sm205drool.gif!

My threat this time, how about a couple of Pepperoni 14" Large :wink:?

No need to Threaten us with pizza my good man, just treat us instead :tongue:

No need to Threaten us with pizza my good man, just treat us instead :tongue:
Hands Up - this pizza is for real :tongue:!

Please no, for the love of ABS, no pepperoni :sick:

:laugh: hilarious clone and cop Mike...

Personally I find them very threatening! Do you have any idea how heavy one of those large deep dish pizzas are? They could do some serious damage in a food fight! However, I prefer the slow... painful... agonizing death from atherosclerosis, heart attack, and heart failure one of these pizzas can deliver!

Pizza is the plan on Saturday night... but sausage for me. Cop Mike I think you are paying enough to travel and stay in Chicago. We can all pitch in and we can spring for Adam since he did for us last year.

I see you readin this thread DHCP, you know you want to join us. Join the Dark Side...We have deep dish pizza!

And tea, from New York.

I see you readin this thread DHCP, you know you want to join us. Join the Dark Side...We have deep dish pizza!

And tea, from New York.

Stalking me huh? Yeah, I'm always down for some good deep dish. But I believe the t-shirt was Join the Dark Side...We have cookies. Either way I'm in.

Wow, that pizza looks delicious, and good news, I'm definitely able to attend brickworld this year! I'm so insanely psyched about it :tongue:

Hey again, everyone! Brickworld is coming right up! I'll be arriving Thursday evening/night; so I'll see and meet all of you then, or on Friday.

I do have one favour to ask of anyone coming. If you wouldn't mind, could you lend me the following parts for the duration of the event?

Red 1x6 tile x3

This tire x2

This tire x2

Thanks!

I have both sets of tires. I can only find 1 1x6 tile in red though. I'll bring the tires if you want them?

I will be there Friday morning though.

Edited by NewRight

I do have one favour to ask of anyone coming. If you wouldn't mind, could you lend me the following parts for the duration of the event?

Red 1x6 tile x3

Tiles packed!

I have both sets of tires. I can only find 1 1x6 tile in red though. I'll bring the tires if you want them?

I will be there Friday morning though.

Tiles packed!

Thank you both!