64 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

May be you are right.

But members have to be objective when they write a review. Otherwise, it is useless, and even deceptive for the one who wants to buy the set !!

Giving 4,5 to such a model is just nonsense !!

4,5 is a mark for awesome models, such as 8480, 8421, and probably 8258.

On my website, I did many reviews. And I think that I'm objective (I try to be, at least).

For example, #10143, #8289, #8274 or #8386 don't deserve more than 2/5, for several reasons.

And sometimes, B-model get 1/5 (8274-B, 8275-B, etc).

A review must be written to inform people in an objective way. Otherwise, it is useless.

Υes I agree that reviers must be objective but everyone has it's own opinion :wink: I love the 8295,8289 and 8274 so I will give them a 4.5,this is my opinion and if someone disagrees with me he can just tell it and review the set on his own...

Anyway,congratulation to the reviewer,great review!!! :thumbup: I love the functionality and the awesome look of the telehandler,it doesn't look skeletal as other technic sets!I love the 4 wheel steering!

Edited by Brick Car

i agree that the steering mechanism is awful!.....it simply does not work, there is too much friction/resistance from the design to move the wheels.

also....for such a high part count, higher then 8265.....i thought the set was very small, had little real functions.

i bought the power functions pack to motoeize it but the model looked awful after the fact so reveresed course.

i bought mine BNIB and paid 160 Euro as i thought it was a must gave flagship....it was not.

the only real rare elements are the yellow panels and that bionicle linear actuator holder that is ultra rare....overall a very average set.

Υes I agree that reviers must be objective but everyone has it's own opinion :wink: I love the 8295,8289 and 8274 so I will give them a 4.5,this is my opinion and if someone disagrees with me he can just tell it and review the set on his own...

Anyway,congratulation to the reviewer,great review!!! :thumbup: I love the functionality and the awesome look of the telehandler,it doesn't look skeletal as other technic sets!I love the 4 wheel steering!

i agree 8289 is a terrific model, the only fire engine i can remember off hand, well built...not many functions but it looks superb as a finished model, the B model is excellent also. As for 8274...also very interesting and unique. the only combine harvester that i know of....the B model is utter crap though and alot of parts are left over.

I don't think that Anio wanted to make ZO6 incompetent but he wanted to point on some things that was not mentioned in review.

When I'm interested in some Lego set I DO NOT MAKE MY OPINION FROM ONE REVIEW...

I always read more reviews and then I make summary... I think that ZO6 made a real good work, photos etc... Other EB users are here to add and extend the reviews when they have experience with the set...

I don't think that this review is useless... Every review got a CONTRIBUTION... every... it's a editors look on the set... his own opinion...

When ZO6 would not create this topic and review I would probably didn't know that such a set exists because do not look for every set from the past...

The reason that ZO6 made a work to create review and other EB users have written their experience make from this topic great source of information...

That's forum...

Thanks to all... ;)

Max...

Edited by MaxSupercars

review opinions are very subjective....i have seen review that scored much higher then i personally would have scored, then there are models that i absoultely loved while other hated them.

tomato tomato.

Awesome review and the photos are fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to create and for sharing your review, it is greatly appreciated.