5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gif

I got the third of the Star Wars Brickmaster sets today and thought i would treat you guys to a short review. :classic:

This is another nice little set made up of 93 parts and looks very well made too.

img_2990.jpg

Shot of the very short instuctions

img_2993.jpg

The main hull takes shape nice and quickly and the whole set is very stable and solid.

img_2994.jpg

The finished set is a great looking little mini! :sweet:

img_2996.jpg

img_2997.jpg

img_2998.jpg

img_2999.jpg

0img_3000.jpg

The left over parts.

img_3001.jpg

A shot ofthe 3 brickmaster sets so far.

img_3002.jpg

So there we have it another mini review and another great little set! :grin:

Thanks for the review, mutley! :classic:

I like all of the useful parts in this set (levers, hinges, dark bley battle droid torsos, dishes, etc.) and would definitely buy it if it was available to the public.

It could use some printed parts, though (like its predecessor). :sceptic:

Also, I like the comparison picture of all three mini sets so far. My current favorite is the Venator-class Republic Attack Cruiser.

Overall, this is a good set, and I hope that these will be continued to be made (after the Republic Attack Gunship Brickmaster set). :classic:

It looks much better than the original mini AT-TE. I like how they used battledroid torsos for the outer legs.

Thanks for the review.

Great review :thumbup:. This set fits in well with the other Brickmaster SW mini's well IMO. Some nice parts with the set too.

This looks like one of the best minis to date. They have use some really interesting parts for things like the droid torso. Thats just so well done and looks like a leg.

Good mini and great review!

Thanks for the comments guys! :classic:

This is probably my favourite mini set so far and easily the best of the Star Wars Brickmaster sets. I can't wait to get my hands on the next BM mini now, the RGS :wub:

This looks great, and the pieces seem common enough. Maybe I'll try to make one myself this weekend.

Thanks for the clear review.

Damn this set makes me wish I had subscribed to BrickMaster. The design in my opinion has no flaws and is a perfect representation in that scale. I love all the useful parts, too, of course, like the "T" things and dishes and clips. Now I just need to wait for the RGS...