Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia Confirmation/General Discussion Thread

You never forget your first, eh Mary? :wink:

Stop flattering yourself, you weren't that good :tongue:

Stash, dude, calm down... You're confusing us more than anything. :wacko:

Really, it's just a game. It's not the end of the world if someone makes a mistake. :sweet:

Well I had fun guys while it lasted :thumbup: , I was hoping that i could win another game, but i guess it was not meant to be. Well good luck guys you'll need it. Thanks Tiny Pies R Us.

Thanks for playing Escape the Fate and Zepher. :sweet:

Just to warn the rest of the players, if you don't post at least once during Day 3 (although I'd like you to post more) without a good excuse beforehand, I'll replace you with one of the reserves immediately.

Stop flattering yourself, you weren't that good :tongue:

Read the final day again, she killed herself instead of living without me. :grin:

Finally some drama. This game is getting good. :wub:

Shut up and go inside and start participating. :grin:

Ok, it's true, this game finally got a lot more fun for me. :laugh:

I'll apologize for going a bit over the top with it, but usually I get at least one of these fights in with Hinck, and he's been too busy lately to play. :cry_sad:

Last time, he ended up being a witch and then we killed the host at the end. I'm sure some of you remember. :grin:

Ok, it's true, this game finally got a lot more fun for me. :laugh:

I'll apologize for going a bit over the top with it, but usually I get at least one of these fights in with Hinck, and he's been too busy lately to play. :cry_sad:

Last time, he ended up being a witch and then we killed the host at the end. I'm sure some of you remember. :grin:

Indeed it is. This is one of the exciting days, where there is high dramatic climates, happening and this is how a mafia game should be. :wub:

This is getting very exciting, and who could ever forget the infamous witch game earlier. TinyPiesRUs, please don't zap me. :tongue:

Seriously, let's enjoy ourselves and start contributing.

I logged on this morning at 9am, and there were 5 pages. I log in now, after work, at 9pm, and the are 12 pages? WTF! LOL, AWESOME!

Now you all understand why I got hot headed about people not being around to participate! Look at how this game has exploded in under 24 hours!

Great job everyone, now I'm gonna go catch up!!

Ah those were the days... :cry_happy:

Even though Day 3 was terribly exhausting, I can't wait to see what Day 4 brings! :laugh:

I haven't been this exhilarated by a game for a long time. :grin:

To be honest, I love the active participation coming from the players and it was great to see all of us begin to have some real fun excitement together, so one thing for sure, I can't wait for Day 4 to start soon.

So players with night actions, start sending to TinyPiesRUs NOW, so we could have an early start of Day 4!

Very good day three. I was convinced that Jerry was loyal, but I was made certain of otherwise by pming a few people. However, it was too late to change my tune in the game thread.

Indeed a good Day, great to see so much activity :classic:

Very good day three. I was convinced that Jerry was loyal, but I was made certain of otherwise by pming a few people. However, it was too late to change my tune in the game thread.

Please do not play the game in the discussion thread, including posting anything like "I thought X" or "I was sure of Y". :classic:

Sorry about that. :blush:

Quarryman is right. Don't discuss strategies, thoughts or whatever in the discussion thread. Comments that is made by the players are not supposed to influence the direction of this game via this channel.

Otherwise, it looks bad on you.

This is not aimed at you, but a reminder to all non-seasoned mafia players. :wink:

I thought one of the rules was "3 mentions of Witch Hunt Mafia and I'll give you a very dirty look"? :wacko:

:laugh:

Day 3 was amazingly exciting, loved it. Thanks for the good time, guys. :sweet: But I'm not dead yet. :wink:

Whew, that was fun. :grin: I really enjoyed this, and I'll be sure to sign up for future mafia games. Thanks TinyPies and all who joined. :thumbup:

I agree Jim and Striker, that was an awesome day. :sweet: When you get right down to it, the best part of a mafia game is when a few people just start arguing and never seem to stop. I'm glad I was one of those people, even though I was wrong. :tongue:

EDIT: Oh yeah, did you guys notice that TinyPiesRus said Jim was killed with a revolver in the end? Wanna take a guess who it was? :grin:

EDIT 2: I also found it funny that almost all the people near the top of yesterday's "top 20 posters" list got on there from posting so much in the day 3 game thread. :tongue::thumbup:

I agree Jim and Striker, that was an awesome day. :sweet: When you get right down to it, the best part of a mafia game is when a few people just start arguing and never seem to stop. I'm glad I was one of those people, even though I was wrong. :tongue:

EDIT: Oh yeah, did you guys notice that TinyPiesRus said Jim was killed with a revolver in the end? Wanna take a guess who it was? :grin:

EDIT 2: I also found it funny that almost all the people near the top of yesterday's "top 20 posters" list got on there from posting so much in the day 3 game thread. :tongue::thumbup:

I was #1. :blush:

And yeah, we can discuss it through PM.

That was a very dramatic day 3, and good to see I at least lived 3 days :classic:

Hopefully tonight works in our favor...

I just noticed all our in game names have to do with our screen names. Pretty elusive, if I do say so myself :classic:

Edited by Commander Flash

Sign in to follow this