Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Noir Mafia Confirmation/General Discussion Thread

I can't believe it Imperial Shadows starts talking about toasters in the game, and then gives herself a toaster tag.

Herself? *huh*

Herself? *huh*

Care for some toast, mi'lady? :tongue:

BTW Keetong, that toaster thing is kind of an ongoing joke which now involves Dragonator and Whitefang. I think it started with Stauder. :laugh:

If TinyPies keeps his rule about no out-of-character-posts in the game topic, some heads are going to roll soon...

I'm going to be away for the week starting tomorrow. I'd prefer if my character were kept alive until then, but I'll understand if he has to be killed off due to fairness or what have you.

Damnit YG-49! You edited again, in all fairness, you should be tossed from the game! Why didnt you PM me, I would have gladly helped you out in understanding this, because obviously, you don't understand it.

Damnit YG-49! You edited again, in all fairness, you should be tossed from the game! Why didnt you PM me, I would have gladly helped you out in understanding this, because obviously, you don't understand it.

We shouldn't need to waste our votes on him now, in all fairness.

Stash, I am very sure he is not familar with how these games run. :sceptic:

Wanted to give him a chance to try it out, as a new player, but it just doesn't look too good for him.

I don't mean to pick on you or anything, YG-49, but for the possible next time you play this game, you might not want to vote someone who has specifically said she's not going to vote you. :hmpf_bad:

Despite my vote, I don't quite believe you're Scum, since there's so many people voting against you. And Scum doesn't vote against Scum unless they think someone is a huge liability.

Sorry it turned out this way.

... Although there's still one vote to go, so maybe I'm speaking prematurely. :blush:

Wow thats so lame, when I posted my speech, it showed that i had spaces between paragraphs. But when I posted the spaces weren't there, so I did a quick edit in the same minute to make the spaces bigger, and it leaves me with an edit mark, that is dumb. Oh and YG-49 you have to act like if you were actually there, in the world, you become the character, anyways good luck.

It wasn't anything serious, like a vote.

I don't mean to pick on you or anything, YG-49, but for the possible next time you play this game, you might not want to vote someone who has specifically said she's not going to vote you. :hmpf_bad:

Don't remember you saying that. :wacko:

It wasn't anything serious, like a vote.

That is where you're wrong, it was something serious, it was a clearly stated rule that you've broken yet again, despite warnings.

ANYTHING said in a mafia game is important, and editing is cheating. It's one thing to get away with it once claiming ignorance, but now you're making it clear you know better, you just think you're exempt because "it wasn't anything serious". :hmpf:

Despite my vote, I don't quite believe you're Scum, since there's so many people voting against you. And Scum doesn't vote against Scum unless they think someone is a huge liability.

Let's remember not to discuss strategy in here. Such things are better shared by PM, if they must be.

Don't remember you saying that. :wacko:

I said I wasn't going to vote at all this day, since I didn't want to give the Scum a headstart. But since you targeted me without a reason, I just couldn't let that slip by. Sorry.

Let's remember not to discuss strategy in here. Such things are better shared by PM, if they must be.

I thought I was just stating the obvious. :tongue: I'll try to refrain from speaking too much, but knowing myself it's going to be tough. :laugh:

YG-49, this is your final warning. You will be killed if you make one more edit.

Sorry I haven't posted much, I've had no access to a computer for a few days and had to use my friends.

Will be gettin' into Chapter 2 :classic:

~A.S.

Since everyone has now sent in their night actions, I'll be starting Day 2 up early. :wink:

Yeah! I'm really enjoying this game, and chances are, now that I've said that, I'll be the Night 1 death.

Yeah! I'm really enjoying this game, and chances are, now that I've said that, I'll be the Night 1 death.

Obviously, you never live long when you're a man you know :tongue:

Sorry for not introducing myself or posting in the Day 1 thread. I just got back from vacation and had a lot of stuff to catch up on. I'm now all caught up and ready to post/play in the Day 2 thread. :sweet:

Guys, just to let you know, I'll be gone for about four days, I may or may not have internet access.

Thanks,

-Striker

Avenge me, fellow citizens! Do not let my death go unpunished! :sing:

Ah well, I had a fun first day at least. Looking forward to seeing how things turn out. :classic:

Ah, just like Ditalini, dead on Day 2 :grin:

Sadly I couldn't really get into the game as I was away, but thanks anyway, TinyP.

~A.S.

Edited by AwesomeStar

Sign in to follow this