Sign in to follow this  
Commodore Hornbricker

The 1st Annual Redcoat vs. Bluecoat Tournament of Retribution

Ok, just to get some things clear..

Who posts what when, in team turns?

Do we create a new thread for every entry, or do we open up a single entry thread?

(The first option i like the most)

Edit: a clear entry schedule would be very nice...pwease..?

The rules state that the moderator will start a new thread for each match. In round 1 we will have two matches at the same time - so two different threads (which teams face one another determined by Zorro). Zorro will let the team captains know by Friday which team posts first begining Monday. So if its your team then someone from your team has to post on Monday and then someone from your opposition team has to post by Tuesday and it goes back and forth until each team member has posted twice. I envisioned this all going in the same thread with people being able to post comments after each submission until the next one comes out, etc. Does that make sense?

I think once the Moderator has matched the teams and determined which two teams go first he could issue a schedule for each teams posting day.

Thank you redcoat captain :pir-sweet:

Also, do judges PM zorro their votes?

Yes once the Moderator ends the competition (after each member submitted two entries) the judges should PM the Moderator (Zorro) with their vote for winning team. I think the rules give the judges a couple days. Then the moderator will declare a victor and then if we need a second round for the tournament the Moderator sets that up and we start it up again (if one redcoat team and one bluecoat team win in round 1 we have a final round).

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Will the contesents win any prizes (Besides free gloating wrights)?

For the winning team it is just for glory. After the Tournament is completely concluded however, we will set up a poll that all members can vote on for a MVP on each side (one Bluecoat and one redcoat player) who they think did the best job representing their side. Both MVP's will get a Soldiers Fort set donated by yours truely.

Yes, Thats why they have another captain, I dont quite understand what you meen in that post?

What I mean is that all four teams have only one captain, making there two captains per side.

What I mean is that all four teams have only one captain, making there two captains per side.

Before, it was posted that Sir Wellington was not a captain. Its been edited now.

I'll have to resign from my judging post. I'll be at my cottage the first week of august

That should be OK. You don't have to judge until all the entries are in which should be around August 11-13 for the sake of judging...

Hello Brave Redcoats,

Please check into the headquarters when you have a chance and sign up in the forums to confirm you know the link

incase you are needed.

Sincerely,

Captain Wellington

Company B of his Majestys Royal Army (Hehe, that was fun)

This sounds like a fun competition.

Username: le lapin noir

Side: Blue Coats

Team Captain: Uh maybe if no one else will

I'm sorry Black Rabbit, but we have 4 full teams of 4 players now.

Unless 1 more recoat and 2 more Bluecoats sign in, we will be unable to place you in the tournament.

2 more full teams (1 red and 1 blue) of at least 4 players would also be welcome, signing in can be done untill this saturday.

On sunday we will do some last minute placements.

I hope this is ok with you Commodore Hornbricker......?

I'm sorry Black Rabbit, but we have 4 full teams of 4 players now.

Unless 1 more recoat and 2 more Bluecoats sign in, we will be unable to place you in the tournament.

2 more full teams (1 red and 1 blue) of at least 4 players would also be welcome, signing in can be done untill this saturday.

On sunday we will do some last minute placements.

I hope this is ok with you Commodore Hornbricker......?

Yes no problem. I would be happy to have either more teams of 4 or add one player to each of the four teams. All that matters is they are even so for now if people are interested they sould add their name and side here and we'll wait list them as a reserve!

With Permission from Com. Hornbricker, I am donating a drawing as a prize to the MVP from the winning team. I will draw you your favorite Red Coat or Blue Coat crushing the enemy or any other pirate fig you like. A Soldier Fort and a drawing, what are you waiting for, BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An example

FollowTheGuvnersmall.jpg

Edited by Apache

With Permission from Com. Hornbricker, I am donating a drawing as a prize to the MVP from the winning team. I will draw you your favorite Red Coat or Blue Coat crushing the enemy or any other pirate fig you like. A Soldier Fort and a drawing, what are you waiting for, BUILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An example

FollowTheGuvnersmall.jpg

Why is the soldier below the bayonet smiling if he is supposedly getting stabbed?

Another fault in Bluecoat Propoganda. :imperialguard_commander1::pir-hmpf_bad: