Klaus-Dieter

MOC: Forester's House

Hello everybody! :classic:

About one year ago I built following MOC I decided to present you now:

Forester's House

In a calm forest there stands the forester's house, beset with trees, a little hill and a river with a bridge over it.

You're the forester. You go into the little garden, clean with a brush the path and pick apples and cherries from the fruit trees. After that you take your chain saw and walk over the bridge into the forest to make some wood for the stack. Don't forget to collected all you pumpkins!

After work you enter through the door with the deer antler and the Bavarian emblem above ( :grin: ) into the big parlor with the big stack and have something to eat and drink at the big table. Whereas you look through the window on the river and the trees it's slowly getting dark outside. So you go upstairs in the bedroom and sleep. But be careful that you don't snore too loudly - otherwise your wife will take one of the guns out of the gun rack and shoot you. :grin:

The forester's house from the outside:

simg0001.jpg

The little hill:

simg0006.jpg

The little garden:

simg0009.jpg

The first floor:

simg0017.jpg

The second floor:

simg0016.jpg

The wall with the weapons on it:

simg0027.jpg

The gun rack - closed and open:

simg0024.jpgsimg0026.jpg

More pics can be found in this folder of my BS gallery (when public).

Comments are welcome! :classic:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by TheBrickster

I like the gun rack!

Some of my friends would love to live in a house like that. It would be their dream come true haha.

A very peaceful looking setting. I see that he was smart enough not to cut the trees too near the house. He seems a bit heavily armed, however. Is someone out to get this guy?

Very Nice, I love the tranquility of this scene (well until you see the gun closet :tongue: ) and I think that this is by far the best MOC I've seen from you Klaus-Dieter!

Nice creation, with your particular pretty classic looking! :wink: I like the interior, specially the weapon wall :thumbup:

Another good moc from you! You don't have a very clear picture of it but I like the grandfather clock design. Is that blue and white tile on the front of the house an official piece? I've never seen it before. Also, I question the intelligence of a forester who keeps his money and best guns in a transparent cabinet and safe with a dollar sign on it! A burgler wouldn't even have to guess!

Edited by Section8

I like the gun rack!

Thanks, ACCURATEin! :classic:

The gun rack was one of the elements I wanted to include at all events.

A very peaceful looking setting. I see that he was smart enough not to cut the trees too near the house. He seems a bit heavily armed, however. Is someone out to get this guy?

Thanks, spade450! :classic:

No, there is nobody out to get him :laugh: - he only collects all his guns from his father, his grandfather and himself.

Very Nice, I love the tranquility of this scene (well until you see the gun closet :tongue: ) and I think that this is by far the best MOC I've seen from you Klaus-Dieter!

Thanks, Razzer! :classic:

I thought that it would be something different than always only city houses.

According to my "best" MOC: You've supposably not seen this one, have you? :wink:

Nice creation, with your particular pretty classic looking! :wink: I like the interior, specially the weapon wall :thumbup:

Thanks, BlueBard! :classic:

Like the gun rack the weapons wall was one of the elements I really wanted to include, too, since it's the house where the forester lives.

Another good moc from you! You don't have a very clear picture of it but I like the grandfather clock design. Is that blue and white tile on the front of the house an official piece? I've never seen it before. Also, I question the intelligence of a forester who keeps his money and best guns in a transparent cabinet and safe with a dollar sign on it! A burgler wouldn't even have to guess!

Thanks, Section8! :classic:

The blue-white emblem above the door is not one piece - it consists of 2 1x1 white thin, 2 1x1 blue thin and that newer thin piece to hold them.

About the safe and cabinet: The forester is very friendly - he likes to share with other people. :laugh: All jokes apart: I simply had no other element for the safe - and the cabinet should be transparent on purpose since I liked it looking like that - even when it is unrealistic.

Klaus-Dieter

This is really nice Klaus-Dieter! :classic:

I like the landscaping. And the interior.

But isn't this a hunters house? I thought the forresters took care of the forrest, not shoot the animals. :tongue: (doesn't really matter really...)

Keep up the good work! :sweet:

Dr. Brick

Very nicely done. I like the weapon rack, especially the weapons cabinet.

I must say there's a bit of a disjoint between the serene scene outside the house and such a large weapons collection intside. Makes me think a paranoia hermit running away from a violent past lives in it.

This is really nice Klaus-Dieter! :classic:

I like the landscaping. And the interior.

But isn't this a hunters house? I thought the forresters took care of the forrest, not shoot the animals. :tongue: (doesn't really matter really...)

Keep up the good work! :sweet:

Dr. Brick

Thanks, Dr. Brick! :classic:

If forester's house or hunter's house - there is imo not such a big difference. The most of the time this is even only a house where the forester or the hunter some days of the year residence - but not the whole year.

Very nicely done. I like the weapon rack, especially the weapons cabinet.

I must say there's a bit of a disjoint between the serene scene outside the house and such a large weapons collection intside. Makes me think a paranoia hermit running away from a violent past lives in it.

Thanks, Fumoffu! :classic:

About the paranoia hermit: Why not? :laugh:

Klaus-Dieter