HumanPackMule

What are you afraid of?

M*** B*****

I am always terrified of M*** B***** when I buy mixed LEGO at garage sales and find a MB in them I am always paranoid that I will find more MB in there.

Some things that I am afraid of would be:

-Heights

-Hobos

-Parasites

-Belville Dolls

-Those terrible MOCs in LEGO Club Magazine :oh3:

High voltage
Not this High Voltage, right?

album-acdc-high-voltage.jpg

I almost got hit by a car as a kid...
As a younger kid, all I would have to do is simply walk across a deserted street, no cars in sight, and somebody would try to run me over. Seriously, at least five different times people actually sped up when they saw I was standing on the road. And what really sucks? All of them were driving trucks! I specifically remember one being a Ford F-250, which would have killed me. Luckily I can jump, and have relatively good reflexes. :laugh:
Whoa! What was that?!? I doubt if that is LEGO.
It was Galidor. And, yes, that used to be a Lego line.

Whoa! What was that?!? I doubt if that is LEGO.

I'm sure nobody dares to break in at my room, there are several dangerous things in there.

I have many things like a old BB gun, a knife or two, a meatal bat, and a phone and cellphone. I'm pretty safe. I'm thinking about getting one of those keypad things. Those were TLG's attempts at action figures.

As a younger kid, all I would have to do is simply walk across a deserted street, no cars in sight, and somebody would try to run me over. Seriously, at least five different times people actually sped up when they saw I was standing on the road. And what really sucks? All of them were driving trucks! I specifically remember one being a Ford F-250, which would have killed me. Luckily I can jump, and have relatively good reflexes. :laugh:

I never had to jump. At least he stoped. It was some guy in his late twenties early thirties with a thin brown beard in a white pick up. It scares me that I could have died.

I have many things like a old BB gun, a knife or two, a meatal bat, and a phone and cellphone. I'm pretty safe. I'm thinking about getting one of those keypad things. Those were TLG's attempts at action figures.
Same here. I've got a BB gun, a few grenades, some knives, a machette, a few baseball bats, and a working cell phone, plus an Alligator head and some Bull's horns that might scare them away. :laugh: I'd love to see their face when they stuck their head in the window.
It scares me that I could have died.
All of those times they tried to run me over, it didn't scare me half as much as it Pi$$ed me off.

Is that legal?

I'll make it legal. :tongue:

I think it's legal. If it's not, you never saw that post. :wink:

I think it's legal. If it's not, you never saw that post. :wink:

Just get a dog(not a toy breed). My dogs keep my family(and Legos) safe(border collie mix and an Australian shepherd)

Just get a dog(not a toy breed). My dogs keep my family(and Legos) safe(border collie mix and an Australian shepherd)
I used to have a German Shephard, that I loved, but she died of old age.

Now I have two dogs that are each about a year old, and neither of them are really smart at all. One's a Lab, and the other is a Pit Bull/Lab mix.

Another thing I am scared of is wasps. I got stung when I was little on my lip. It hurt a lot. Bees are fine. Sometimes I stroke them when I see them on flowers. :grin:

There are alot of mean and youger neibor cats that worry me. He pretty much stays inside and on the deck because the've taken his territory. Cirrus is 17 and I've seen marks and suck on him. A couple times he was bleeding. He was the family cat and my parents were getting older and when I moved out I took him with me. He slept in my room as a kid and still does. He's so cute curled up at the foot of the bed. I wish he could die in peace and not worry about them. I'll be really pissed if their cat kill him. They'll never hear the end of it. I hate to say this but once he's gone I'll have to get another cat. It'll never be Cirrus but if I don't I be lonely.

Edited by JCC1004

Another thing I am scared of is wasps. I got stung when I was little on my lip. It hurt a lot. Bees are fine. Sometimes I stroke them when I see them on flowers. :grin:

I trapped held one in my hand for over 60 seconds then tried it again and got stung instantly? :sing:

Only scared of spiders and high places that wobble like scaffolding. :sad:

I used to catch yellow-jackets with my bare hands, shake them up, and let them go when I was in first grade. I've only been stung twice.

I'm mildly afraid of heights, but really afraid of fire and major heat sources, one of the reasons why I'm a terrible chef. I'm also afraid of big dogs. I once had a menacing dog run at me on my bike from across the street. The owner yelled at me "don't bike away or he'll chase you!". Scariest moment of my life.

Im afraid of really big spiders. Luckily we dont get really big ones here in New Zealand

One thing I forgot to mention was I have this fear of the Happy Days theme song. It gives me goose bumps. :tongue:

Edited by JCC1004

Whenever I play goalie, I'm always scared that I'm going to get hit in the neck, even though I have a lexan guard. Guess who has been hit there twice...