marnicq

FSC-Vehicle

3721063059_1a1b8461b6.jpg

The FSC-Vehicle (aka Family Space Car - Vehicle) is the first vehicle to bring up 'normal' people to the stars .. and beyond.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37973179@N07/

All kinds of criticism and comments are welcome, I don't feel all that good about it ... so tell me what could be better about it, Thanks a lot !

would look so much more cohesive without the yellow flower, but otherwise very interesting!

Thanks. The 'yellow flower' is meant to be the main engine. (:

It has a lot of parts that sort of stick out or look kind of tacked on. I get that impression mostly because of the yellow and light gray colors. I would try to streamline the car to incorporate those parts in closer to the main body. Perhaps an eight wide body with a six wide top would look great. I would also attach the main engine with a more sturdy connection. I guess I would look to make this more family sized and to tuck all the flying parts in closer to or into the main body of the vehicle.

The things I like are the multiple engine points to allow verticle, horizontal, and forward thrust. The shaping and design of the car makes it look sturdy and like a family vehicle rather than the sports car style many people go for. I like the tan/yellow/gray color scheme and the cool shapes you are getting with some of those parts.

I would also think adding lights and some sort of landing gear/wheels would be a must as it is dark in space and whether the family is going to a tropical alien beach or an intergalactic truck stop, they will likely need to land at some point.

I look forward to seeing what changes you can come up with.

It has a lot of parts that sort of stick out or look kind of tacked on. I get that impression mostly because of the yellow and light gray colors. I would try to streamline the car to incorporate those parts in closer to the main body. Perhaps an eight wide body with a six wide top would look great. I would also attach the main engine with a more sturdy connection. I guess I would look to make this more family sized and to tuck all the flying parts in closer to or into the main body of the vehicle.

The things I like are the multiple engine points to allow verticle, horizontal, and forward thrust. The shaping and design of the car makes it look sturdy and like a family vehicle rather than the sports car style many people go for. I like the tan/yellow/gray color scheme and the cool shapes you are getting with some of those parts.

I would also think adding lights and some sort of landing gear/wheels would be a must as it is dark in space and whether the family is going to a tropical alien beach or an intergalactic truck stop, they will likely need to land at some point.

I look forward to seeing what changes you can come up with.

The front of the car is already around 8 studs wide because of the plates that have been added on both sides (:

The car wasn't meant too look sportsy but rather family-car like or like a Lada http://judey.dasmirnov.net/lada.jpg

Yeah I know the big engine is really badly connected ... I need to find something to that. (:

At the bottom of the car are like these engine like things allowing the vehicle to hover , maybe magnets I don't know, it's meant to be futuristic so It wouldn't have to land : D haha

Anyway thanks for the criticism I'll see what I can change about it (:

Very creative. Sans the big engine it reminds me of the old mercury zephyr station wagon my parents had when i was a kid.

I can practically hear a mother screaming "Don't make me come back there!" throughout the void of space. :tongue:

Very creative. Sans the big engine it reminds me of the old mercury zephyr station wagon my parents had when i was a kid.

I can practically hear a mother screaming "Don't make me come back there!" throughout the void of space. :tongue:

Haha : D

Thanks, and yeah I didn't want to make a really futuristic car, but one looking rather like a typical old family car. (: