Sign in to follow this  
BlueBard

MOC: Yellow Warehouse

Hi everybody! Here's another building for my City display: a local Maffia little warehouse.

yellowwarehouse02.jpg

yellowwarehouse01.jpg

Interior pics (sorry for the quality, I was a bit tired... :grin:)

yellowwarehouse03.jpg

yellowwarehouse04.jpg

The back door leads to a small courtyard, connecting it to Al's

yellowwarehouse05.jpg

Detail of the roof and the public phone

yellowwarehouse06.jpg

phonecabin.jpg

And a little shot with Al's, just as it's going to be in the display

yellowwarehouseandals.jpg

Comments are welcome! :wink:

P.S: Don't forget to check the rest of the updates here

I love realistic city buildings instead of all the hotels and resaurants TLC makes. This captures the feel of a ware house perfectly and the phone is brilliant. :thumbup:

BlueBard you've done it again. Its amazing the detail and colours go perfect together, and it proven you don't need to have a billion pieces to make a masterpiece. The phone and accessories are done well and it fits perfectly with Al's.

I have one question are you building on a sand baseplate?

Nice stuff, I especially appreciate it having a backstory and the way it fits with Al's, including sharing a wall.

A good, solid design. :thumbup:

Blogged and you are have earned a 'MOC Expert' tag in recognition of all of your creative work across several themes. :sweet:

That's a great MOC, BlueBard! :thumbup:

I really :wub: it!

It looks very realistic and very well built! :oh:

I especially like these details like the Coca Cola sign on top and the nice interior.

Very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

First, thank you everybody for the nice comments! :wink:

Nice stuff, I especially appreciate it having a backstory and the way it fits with Al's, including sharing a wall.

A good, solid design. :thumbup:

Blogged and you are have earned a 'MOC Expert' tag in recognition of all of your creative work across several themes. :sweet:

And now THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH, ImperialShadows for the tag. I've been allways waiting the day I would have this one! :cry_happy::tongue: And it's allways a pleasure to be at Classic-Town.net! :wink:

Its amazing the detail and colours go perfect together, and it proven you don't need to have a billion pieces to make a masterpiece.

Thanks! I've allways thought that about Lego. When you see some modular buildings hyper-detailed and other big constructions in Castle or Pirates themes you say "wow, it's amazing!" but it uses to be so impressive because of the huge amount of bricks it involves. There's also a great job and originality from the builders but a "big block of bricks" has allways the flashing visual impact. After that, you begin to examinate the little details and it's then when you see the real masterwork :wink:

I have one question are you building on a sand baseplate?

Yep, I've no more grey ones... :grin:

That's a great MOC, BlueBard! :thumbup:

I really :wub: it!

It looks very realistic and very well built! :oh:

I especially like these details like the Coca Cola sign on top and the nice interior.

Very well done! :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Thank you! :blush:

BTW, if you want to see more updates don't forget to check them here (down of the post) :classic:

Just a quick glimpse over this in Brickshelf, I knew right away it was you, awesome work! A warehouse idea is a great idea and something that is not done often enough. Your warehouse is nice, simple, and to the point so I congratulate you on that.

Good work!

I'm digging that phone, BlueBard. Nice job all around. Sometimes, the smaller buildings say more...

Looks like you're using a few of those tan baseplates. Are those the ones from Spongebob Emergency Room? I got six when they were on sale... should have gotten 10 more... they'll be coming in handy for a beach.

Thanks for the nice comments! :wink:

Looks like you're using a few of those tan baseplates. Are those the ones from Spongebob Emergency Room?

Not at all! :laugh: They're from my old WW sets :wink:

I really like the way you built the garage door. The coca-cola sign really makes this moc lively. The pay phone looks fantastic.

Thanks for the nice comments, people! Don't forget to check the forum these next weeks for more MOC uploads :wink:

Edited by BlueBard

:sad: it scares me, this is the kind of neighbourhood so should be carefull in. I am waiting for the mob car to come around the corner.

Very cool idea that warehouse, I do like the big cocacola sign on top, I am not to sure about the octan sign above the garage door (which itself is great btw)

The small italian restaurant finishes the whole thing. Absolutely great and also grats with being blogged and your moc expert tag