Sign in to follow this  
Buttons

James may's new series: Toy Stories

Most British members of this site and anyone who watches Top Gear will know of James May but prehaps not as many of you will know of his interest in vintage and classic toys, including, you guessed it, Lego! :)

In the past he has produced programs like James Mays: Top Toys which has (in brief) touched on Lego. However now it has been confirmed that he is to star in a new series of programs featuring vintage and classic toys in very clever and different applications which is to be named "James May's: Toy Stories.

One of projects during this series will be to make a lifesize 100% Lego house, complete with plumbing and toilet. At the moment details of the series are few and far between as the series is currently being produced but personally I can't wait judgeing on the high standards of his previous programs.

Just thought I'd give everyone here at Eurobricks a heads-up to the wonders of James May.

Buttons

Sounds cool. I wonder if they'll build the house inside a warehouse or something to prevent bad weather from damaging the project.

Life size house? sounds like a waste of brick.

But anyways, I'd love to see the show(s) I've seen Top toys and a few other shows James did.

Yes I have heard of him, I just recently became a fan of the show. Yes, the house does sound like a waste of bricks, but it sure would be cool! :cry_happy:

That sounds interesting, I'll be watching for it on Youtube.com when it comes out. :tongue: FYI, Richard Hammond liked Lego too :classic:

Try not to bump old threads. :wink: There is already a thread dedicated to the house here.

That was started Jul 12th. This thread was here first.

That was started Jul 12th. This thread was here first.

My thoughts exactly, isn’t the other one a duplicated thread?. :wink:

MODs maybe we could get the two threads merged and the topic amended slightly?.

My thoughts exactly, isn’t the other one a duplicated thread?. :wink:

MODs maybe we could get the two threads merged and the topic amended slightly?.

I pointed this out over a month ago ...