-JD-

Apocalypse Discussion Thread

All that sounds pretty good Eskallon! :sweet:

I willl definitely include some of those ideas, and somehow tie that stuff in with my ideas and other people's. :classic:

I agree! :sweet: Especially the "Adam's team" stuff. :wink: It could be like the beginning of X-Men Origins, except I'm cool and have hair. :grin:

I didn't mean for Dr. Wells to come in yet until I talked to JD about it... but apparently he took it upon himself to do it for me! :laugh:

I really liked this part:

"Eww!" exclaimed Melody

"I thought you liked gore?" said Mark, shooting one of the cables.

Thanks for that! :grin:

Well, looks like a whole chapter has passed without me posting. Hope that doesn't disqualify me or something. It's just really hard to catch up. It would be great if someone could write a Chapter 2 summary, possibly relatively detailed. :classic:

Well, looks like a whole chapter has passed without me posting. Hope that doesn't disqualify me or something. It's just really hard to catch up. It would be great if someone could write a Chapter 2 summary, possibly relatively detailed. :classic:

I'll have one up in thirty. :wink:

No need here is one:

Ok we got out of the city by an underground route and then we met Zapper Brick, SAM, whilst fighting some phantoms, we headed into a nearby forest to find it flooded with phantoms. Then we met melody and went on her boat, there we had a quic disscussion about toast. Then we met me whilst I kidnapped Bob to check if he was a human. Melodys jeep blew up and caused a forest fire. We got on melody's boat and went downstream before coming to a waterfall and surviving.

We then did something which Adam will tell you as Ive just randomly forgotten.

You forgot the part when I blew myself up with an atomic bomb, them miraculously came back by popular demand, due to the obvious reason that you, "Never found the body."

I believe our only enemies right now are the nano-bots and aliens anyway.

Oh wait I remember before bobs thing we attacked an alien base and found millions of alien eggs.

Er, what should we do about our players that have never posted? It's kind of odd to have people on that don't even play. :look:

Edited by Striker

Er, what should we do about our players that have never posted? It's kind of odd to have people on that don't even play. :look:

I agree that it is odd, I actully don't know the names of them all because there lack of posting.

I agree that it is odd, I actully don't know the names of them all because there lack of posting.

If you mean their usernames, look at the first page of the game thread.

If you mean their player names, I don't remember too well... And Cyclone Titan has a spot in the game, and doesn't even have a profile. :wacko:

Let me compile everything:

After the exciting end of Season One, the group managed to escape from the core room where Robert, Zach, and I discovered our new abilities. The Apocalypse survivors trekked through the forest area surrounding the city, a region ruled by the mysterious Phantoms, a clan of Rogues. If you remember, Rogues were slightly deformed humans with special powers. Throughout this journey, we met some knew faces: Sam, the hot tempered Navy Officer; Melody, a gore loving girl; Eskallon, a dude that kidnapped Bob; and Clyde, the one friendly Phantom. Upon reaching an outcropping in the forest, the group was attacked by a gigantic creature of unknown origins. Intrepid billionaire Bob used a powerful explosive to blow himself up, thereby saving the rest of the group. Zach and Co., in the wake of Bob's death, set off to the core of the nearest city, and along this journey, I disappeared. The plot then split into four separate story arcs: the main storyline, which followed the bulk of the group; my whereabouts; the fate of Bob the brave; and Desperate Melodies (Fridays at ten!). Most of us traveled to civilization, getting attacked a few times along the way. However, there was a lot of "Melody and Zach in a tree," if you get my drift. Bob ended up in a U.S. military bunker, after being saved by his suit. And I was modified by one of the scientists behind the robots, and during that process, I became the villain of the story (everyone wanted that to happen in SWCG, anyway). Everyone converged at the closest city core, where the good guys were attacked by a huge second gen. Zach gave Robert some core and destroyed it, and as a result, destroyed himself. Dun dun dun!

It isn't nearly as good as some of your SWCG ones, Oky, but I hope you get the general idea.

And yet to this date I still don't understand how that suit saved Bob from a nuclear blast...

I guess we've all done a "HUH?" moment here and there...

Adam, your's was probably when you became an evil maniac. :laugh:

If you mean their player names, I don't remember too well... And Cyclone Titan has a spot in the game, and doesn't even have a profile. :wacko:

I say we kill him in one of the posts! :devil:

However, there was a lot of "Melody and Zach in a tree," if you get my drift.
I do. :hmpf_bad::tongue:

And yet to this date I still don't understand how that suit saved Bob from a nuclear blast...

It's the future. My enhanced suit protected me from the blast. If you are wondering about my head, because I gave you guys my helmet, well, I found a helmet lying around.

My original intention was to be killed off, however I came back to save the day, becuase I wanted the Army involved. It's not like the United States and France and Russia are all at war anyway, they're far to busy fighting off robots for that.

It's the future. My enhanced suit protected me from the blast. If you are wondering about my head, because I gave you guys my helmet, well, I found a helmet lying around.

My original intention was to be killed off, however I came back to save the day, becuase I wanted the Army involved. It's not like the United States and France and Russia are all at war anyway, they're far to busy fighting off robots for that.

Coincidental Story is Coincidental.

facepalm.jpg

(Not to offend you or anything)

Well, it's been five weeks, without a camera. Looks like I'll come next chapter.

CT

You don't need a camera...

Indeed, Adam is right.

You just need to tel JD that you can make you profile later.

I'm sure he'll let you join in. :classic: Plus, you already have a spot on the list, anyway. Just tell us your character's name, and come in at some point in the story, and you're set. :wink:

Indeed, the next chapter will start this week. :thumbup:

Some shots from the few posts near the Chapter 2 Ending:

overview.jpg

letsmove.jpg

airshot.jpg

airsick.jpg

:tongue:

Oh yeh, thanks for that Chapter Summary Adam! Hopefully Oky can post now, without his brain melting. :laugh:

CT is welcome to join in with the game. Just describe what parts your character is made from using information from bricklink.com, so we can make him/her ourselves. :classic:

Here he is!

Joe Stoltz was an engineer. When the apocolapse happended his robot maid threw him out of a third story window. He later made himself a suit to help him live. His suit also enhances his physical abilities. He is set on destroying robots for what they did to him. Joe wonders not far from his " base". He is 31 and his weapon of choice is a laser gun.(the long gun that comes in battle packs)

His skills are guns, reparing things, and keeping a positive mind.jack.jpg

Edited by Mission Commander

Cool speeder, JD! :sweet: (Can you say "Party Barge"?)

Jack

I'm gonna be honest, this is going to get confusing. :laugh:

Edited by Striker