Sign in to follow this  
Rook

[MOC] Citizen Rook

indexed.gif

Citizen Rook

(Taking the Oath of Canadian Citizenship on July 1, 2009.)

P1011109.jpg

th_P1011110.jpg th_P1011111.jpg th_P1011112-1.jpg

I made this during my 1 hour lunch break. It takes me 7 minutes to get work. Plus heating up my lunch in the microwave 5 and a 1 minute bathroom break. So that's a 40 minute MOC. What did you do during your lunch today? Hope you got a chance to build too. :cry_happy::thumbup:

:laugh: That is a good idea! :tongue: I'll do something like this when I become a 'Count' but on a way larger scale. :classic:

Greetings,

JD

Nifty little moc (but 55 posts late :tongue: )

I like the benches how they have the pieces on them.

I'm going to have to make a MOC for my knighting eventually...

Thanks for the comments but some of you need to read the post! I took an Oath of Canadian Citizenship on July 1, 2009. :tongue::thumbup:

Wait, did you really become a Canadian citizen? Welcome to the land of free health care and snowed-in driveways! :thumbup:

Congratulation on the citizenship. Very nice and funny vig. I like Vader holding the coffee mug best ... he almost looks casual in so far as Vader can look casual.

hehe a Canadian Vader :laugh:. I like the gold piece on top of the flagpole it looks really good up there. I really love how Darth Vader is just lazily taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

Great moc in a small space of time!

hehe a Canadian Vader :laugh:. I like the gold piece on top of the flagpole it looks really good up there. I really love how Darth Vader is just lazily taking a sip from his cup of coffee.

Great moc in a small space of time!

Thanks. That's my sigfig. It's not Vader though. If you look at my avatar you'll notice it's a faceless Dark Jedi/Sith. The minifig is therefore a Darth Maul with his face turned around so you can't see it. With a single green light saber blade and a cup of coffee.

Here he (me) is without the coffee cup ad his "Troops".

P1010842.jpg

Edited by Rook

P1010842.jpg

Is that one of Captain Green Hair's relatives on the right? :grin:

If you don't mind, can I try something like this when I become a Knight? :sweet:

Thanks. That's my sigfig. It's not Vader though. If you look at my avatar you'll notice it's a faceless Dark Jedi/Sith. The minifig is therefore a Darth Maul with his face turned around so you can't see it. With a single green light saber blade and a cup of coffee.

Oh now I see it. Thanks for pointing it out cause the all black looks like Vader.