362 Windmill

363 Hospital

364 Harbour Scene

Feel free to download and use it.

Any comments are welcome.

Ciao

Thomas

Edited by Rumpelmuck

Of course if I implement this design, I will not restrict the number of flex piece to 4. I can use unlimited number, no matter how far you move the mouse away.

What is quite smart in this design is that one side of the track stay fixed while you are bending the other one. However, with this design you can only make a circular curve, and if you want to make a S design, you need to do it in several steps.

Hi!

Perhaps there could be the S-Tool:

If a number of flex pieces are selected, a bending tool (like the one lego has) forces an angle to the single pieces (Like Alban wrote: whole angle divided by numbers of flex pieces).

The S-Tool has only to change the +/- sign of this value of the first half of the flex tracks. (But i am not sure how to messure the angle for that)

I'm no computer scientist, 'only' a mathematician :)

Stefan

Hi,

I suggest you to put the tail of the helicopter inside the base plate to reduce the transparent margin (especially for the set 369).

It is always more difficult to sort the correct altitude order of the surrounding baseplates, than not having it to do.

The less margin you have, the faster you can build your layout without overlapping. :classic:

Bye.

Hi,

I suggest you to put the tail of the helicopter inside the base plate to reduce the transparent margin (especially for the set 369).

It is always more difficult to sort the correct altitude order of the surrounding baseplates, than not having it to do.

The less margin you have, the faster you can build your layout without overlapping. :classic:

Bye.

Done!;-) With the Set 373 I'll keep it according to the building instructions.

Thanks Alban!

Ciao

Thomas

Great work Rumpelmuck. I am really liking the classic GIFs! When did you say the exhibition will be again, and where? I noticed that the first set GIF is a bit fuzzy compared to the second. That probably happened during the resizing of the GIF. I noticed the number of pixels of the width is equal to 41 studs, but I think it is 40.5 as the antenna does not hang over the edge by a full stud. Fix the image scaling in which ever software you are using and then only enter the pixels for the height. The width will adjust automatically. The 192 pixels you have for the height seem to be correct, but the width is about half a stud off.

Finally I am able to provide some GIFs as well. As we have many of the 80s sets covered, I figured it was time to start making some GIFs of more recent models. I have included some classic 80s GIFs as well though. Sets I wanted but never had. 7815 and 7820. I have only deeplinked the pictures of the GIFs here. You can get them and the XML files from my Brickshelf folder (when moderated), or right now from the BlueBrick Parts Tracker.

Enjoy!

4458 Metroliner Set1:

4558.set1.gif

4458 Metroliner Set2:

4558.set2.gif

4547 Railroad Club Car:

4547.set.gif

4551 Crocodile:

4551.set.gif

4552 Cargo Crane:

4552.set.gif

7815 Sleeping Car:

7815.set.gif

7820 Mail Van:

7820.set.gif

Edited by missouri_bb63

Hi missouri!

The exhibition will be at 18th to 21st of November this year in Cologne LEGO Fanwelt 2010.

I'll doublecheck the GIFs for sizing. I use PAINT.NET für resizing. Maybe while moving the pic to the border I might lose a pixel ;-). And of coure, the more GIFs I generate the more quality improvement occurs ;-).

Ciao

Thomas

Edited by Rumpelmuck

Hello again!

I just finished Set 6383 Public Work Center

GIF XML

6383-1.set.gif

Any comments welcome!

@missouri: The original BMP is 1024x768pixels incl. additional area. I calulated the image size incl. overlapping (32+32+1)*8=520pixels by (32+0,5)*8=260pixels. This is what I told PAINT.NET to resize. I recognize a little shift within Bluebrick although the image size seems O.K. to me. Any ideas or hints?

Ciao

Thomas

Hello again!

I just finished Set 6383 Public Work Center

Any comments welcome!

Ciao

Thomas

That's great! I would recommend to move the little truck a bit more inside the baseplate to avoid the nose to overtake the baseplate for easy-placing in BlueBrick and also for optimization reason.

Bye.

Hi Alban!

I placed the truck that way to add a little bit "dynamic" on that set. I'm just a big kid ;-). With the overlapping description in the XML file it shouldn't be a problem.

While going further with the classic sets I'll try to follow your comment and will publish an alternative version. BTW: I just regocnize, the digger driver misses it's torso and head ;-). I'll fix it asap.

thx and regards

Thomas

Edited by Rumpelmuck

Hi Alban!

I placed the truck that way to add a little bit "dynamic" on that set. I'm just a big kid ;-). With the overlapping description in the XML file it shouldn't be a problem.

While going further with the classic sets I'll try to follow your comment and will publish an alternative version. BTW: I just regocnize, the digger driver misses it's torso and head ;-). I'll fix it asap.

thx and regards

Thomas

Thanks Thomas!!

I cannot blame you for being a big kid! Aren't we supposed, we the AFOL, to all be one of them? :laugh::tongue:

Hi fellow Eurobrickers!!!! I was wondering if someone with the time and expertise would be able to produce images for the following sets:

10182 – Café Corner

10185 – Green Grocer

10190 – Market Street

10193 - Medieval Market Village

8403 - City House

8404 - City Public Transport

7994 - LEGO City Harbor

7237 - Police Station

7939 - Cargo Train

I would be REALLY thankful and I'm sure many others would be. Many thanks and cheers!!!!

Hi fellow Eurobrickers!!!! I was wondering if someone with the time and expertise would be able to produce images for the following sets:

10182 – Café Corner

10185 – Green Grocer

10190 – Market Street

10193 - Medieval Market Village

8403 - City House

8404 - City Public Transport

7994 - LEGO City Harbor

7237 - Police Station

7939 - Cargo Train

I would be REALLY thankful and I'm sure many others would be. Many thanks and cheers!!!!

Seconded, but no reason to leave out Fire Brigade or Grand Emporium! I'd love to get those images too :classic:

Hi there! Wow, today I already got some requests from Germany, now USA and Argentina too! :classic:

A couple of the sets on your wish list were in our old "Under Construction" list. I will follow up to see how far those EuroBrick memembers managed to get. Some of the more recent sets might be difficult as I am not sure about the parts availability in MlCad but I am sure we will find a way. I will let you know as soon as I have some news.

In the mean time, here is another contribution. I will post the XMLs soon.

4564.set1.gif

GIF XML: 4564 Freight Rail Runner Set 1

4564.set2.gif

GIF XML: 4564 Freight Rail Runner Set 2

4564.set3.gif

GIF XML: 4564 Freight Rail Runner Set 3

4564.set4.gif

GIF XML: 4564 Freight Rail Runner Set 4

Edited by missouri_bb63

Here's a start you guys! The screenshots of the modular GIFs were very kindly donated by Flickr user q_159. You will recognize some of his brick builds from various sites including The Brothers Brick! Several people requested these (not just on Eurobricks), so thanks again for your donation!

At the bottom of this post you can also see my contributions. More will follow by the end of the week.

You will find the pictures and set names listed here. You can dowlnoad the modular sets here and trains here (when moderated). I was hoping to point you guys in the direction of the BlueBrick parts tracker but it is really slow at the moment. Don't forget to download the XMLs for the modular sets! The XMLs for the trains will follow shortly.

Enjoy!

Cafe Corner

10182.set.gif

Green Grocer

10185.set.gif

Market Street sections 1 and 2

10190.set1.gif

10190.set2.gif

Fire Brigade

10197.set.gif

Grand Emporium

10211.set.gif

Santa Fe Locomotive

10020.set.gif

Sante Fe Wagon Set (10022) options 1-3

10022.set1.gif

10022.set2.gif

10022.set3.gif

Sante Fe Wagon Set (10025) options 1-2

10025.set1.gif

10025.set2.gif

Burlington Northern Santa Fe Locomotive

10133.set.gif

Edited by missouri_bb63

Many, many many thanks!!!! I never expected such a quick reply!!!! The images look awesome, congrats to the author!!!!

Edited by frogstudio

Thank you so much! These images will really help, and they look great! We appreciate the time and talent put into them :classic:

Hi folks!

And some more classic sets.

6370 Weekend Home

6370-1.set.gif

Any comments are welcome!

Ciao

Thomas

Hi,

For the 6370, I would suggest to put the bicycle inside the baseplate to avoid unnecessary transparent margin.

Thanks.

Hi,

For the 6370, I would suggest to put the bicycle inside the baseplate to avoid unnecessary transparent margin.

Thanks.

Done!

Great classic sets Rumpelmuck! Here are some more fantastic classic sets of which the overhead shots were once again donated by Brickshelf user J. Boulanger. More will follow!

6387.set.gif

gif xml: 6387 Coastal Rescue Base

6395.set.gif

gif xml: 6395 Victory Lap Raceway