Sign in to follow this  
Apache

Defend the Fort Art

The ink hasn't yet dried on this one, but I had to get it online and show you guys. I've been buying quite a few Soldier Aresenals of late so I decided to draw some of them instead of buying more. Of course I probably will end up going to the Lego Store again and getting some more.

Enjoy, I plan on doing some more Pirate related Drawings, so if you have any ideas or something you think would be cool drawn, send it my way.

Enjoy

Click Here For Awesome Art

66948f95cbec1b6f0e9e653858e8631e.jpg

Alot of requests for some Blue Coat action, so I thought what better than a shot of GuVnah Broadside hacking through redcoats. I remember trading 3 shako blue coats for him when my friend got the Eldorado Fortress. Enjoy, I hope it inspires you to get your legos out and have some fun.

FollowTheGuvnersmall.jpg

Edited by Apache

Awesome! Another artist!

But excuse my ignorance, what does "Prismas and Copics " mean? Are they the type of markers you used to draw this work?

I was considering publishing A Guide to the Mini-Figures Part V PDF Article and inviting various artists to contribute their work. They'd be fully credited with links their website/online portfolios, and whatever else helps them get their work out there.

So if you're interested just let me know.

Great art! It looks just as it should- Like a duck shoot. It could be a nice piece of propaganda :pir_laugh2:

Thanks Admiral and Phes. I used Prismacolor Markers, Colored Pencils and Copic Markers. (My favorite, but $$$, but worth it) Yeah, I'm definately interested in helping out, let me know what your looking for.

Looks incredibly good! I loved looking at them and hope more will follow.

This looks great Apache, I didn't know you were a member here! :pir-classic:

Awesome! Another artist!

But excuse my ignorance, what does "Prismas and Copics " mean? Are they the type of markers you used to draw this work?

I was considering publishing A Guide to the Mini-Figures Part V PDF Article and inviting various artists to contribute their work. They'd be fully credited with links their website/online portfolios, and whatever else helps them get their work out there.

So if you're interested just let me know.

Woot! I'm interested! (And yes, I'm still working on my other assignment)

That's awesome Apache!

So detailed, and really fun to look at. Who knew we had so many great artists here? :pir-laugh: I'm sure this will find it's way to the frontpage soon. :pir-wink:

Thats impressive artwork. I would love to see some more, but with Blue coats instend of Red.

Good job :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm definately interested in helping out, let me know what your looking for.

I'll keep you informed. There's a couple of other matters I need to take care of before going ahead with the project so in the mean time we've frontpaged your wonderful artwork on Classic-Pirates.com.

Thanks Swabs for the compliments. And thanks Phes for the love. I just finished a Gov. Broadside piece, took 2 1/2 hours, but I must admit it might be my favorite lego drawing that I have done. I hope you all like it.

I'll keep you informed. There's a couple of other matters I need to take care of before going ahead with the project so in the mean time we've frontpaged your wonderful artwork on Classic-Pirates.com.

I just finished a Gov. Broadside piece, took 2 1/2 hours, but I must admit it might be my favorite lego drawing that I have done. I hope you all like it.

If it protains to Governor Broadside, I garuntee that I will like it.

I'm a Gov.Broadside fanatic. My old name used to be Broadside.

Nice colourscheme, everything is a bit red.. I think these are the best lego-paintings I've ever seen (and one of the only ones :pir_laugh2: )

:) The sky is orange but didn't really show up that way in the scan.

Thank you all for the comments, I'm having a vision of a pirate rowing a boat laden with treasure as soldiers fire muskets at him from the shore. Or a pirate carrying of the Guvnah's daughter over his shoulder firing a pisto at his pursuers. Just visions in my head at the moment. Stay posted, I will try to do another drawing before my Disneyland Trip.

great paintings, thor, thx for sharing.. i'm currently working on a LSW painting in oil... keep them coming! there's a lot of action and mmovement in your pictures! is it just a hobby or do you have some professional background?

regards fenris