Sign in to follow this  
Darth Legolas

Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars Video Game Preview Online!

Since Lego is smart and know they won't make a profit off of a Lego Clone Wars Video Game, they decided to put a low-grade and pretty cheesy online version! :tongue:

Here's the link!

Instead of collecting studs, you collect red and yellow gems. There is only one level to the preview, but coming August there will be a full version, with more characters and features! Besides collecting the gems, there isn't much to do in the preview. There are about 20 droids to kill in total. Then you blow up the ship, then the game is over.

I think the full version might be better, meaning a fun little game to play, but here's the thing that I hate about this game. Weather you have a Mac or PC, new or old computer, the sound systems STINK. It will not, I promise you, play the music correctly. Around every five seconds you'll here a buzz or a small ding that is what the music is supposed to be. I think the track is broken, because it skips and it just sounds a mess. Play with your speakers off. :tongue:

What do you think of it?

Edited by Darth Legolas

Since Lego is smart and know they won't make a profit off of a Lego Clone Wars Video Game

Besides it being out for a month, why would LEGO need worry about making a video game when they have never made any of the LSW titles? Travellers Tales makes them, under license from Lucasfilm and LEGO, with LucasArts acting as the publisher.