Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

[MOC] Republic 2MT Hovertank

indexed.gif

I built this in December of last year. It's basically a tank with room for one pilot and one passenger.

3122408791_00ef33b82d.jpg

3123236974_2abc16f0ca.jpg

3122412333_24fbf8e2b4.jpg

3122414409_6b72bf33c9.jpg

3123243014_87f1e0af75.jpg

Thanks for reading. :classic:

Wow, what a creative little design! Great use of the click hinge flaps (don't know the correct term). I love the details like the guns and cockpit. Maybe a few more pictures showing different angles of the overall model would be better.

Wow this is absolutely great, wonderful design. The back looks a little bit boxy, my only thinking would be you might want to try and round it off and make it a little more sleek. Regardless it came out great, good design.

I think if you add either of these pieces to the four prong tree pieces, it would look really cool:

32054.gif

6538c.gif

6538b.gif

I think if you add either of these pieces to the four prong tree pieces, it would look really cool:

32054.gif

6538c.gif

6538b.gif

Those are, of course, great pieces for making good turbolasers/basic laser cannons, but how could I attach them? Seeing the formation of the brick with the four prongs and a stud in the center I'd be hard pressed to attach them, though the top one would look, in my opinion, the best.

Those are, of course, great pieces for making good turbolasers/basic laser cannons, but how could I attach them? Seeing the formation of the brick with the four prongs and a stud in the center I'd be hard pressed to attach them, though the top one would look, in my opinion, the best.

The top on would probably look the best, just slide it on. (the axle side) Darn! I was about to post a picture I just took of it, and Brickshelf is now down.

They would all slide on the prong you have facing outward. Not meant to put on the top four prong side, although you could attach four of them to make a gatling gun type cannon.

EDIT: Oh, I see what you mean! I hadn't looked at the model in such a long time I forgot how I attached the brick! :blush:

I thought I had attached it with the four prongs facing outwards, thus making it impossible to attach the brick. But yes, the top one is definitely the best choice.

Edited by Roderick

Are you going to add anything constructive to the post instead of vainly trying to increase your post count? :hmpf_bad:

By the way, I told the world who I was in my welcoming thread, in case you missed that. :tongue:

Are you going to add anything constructive to the post instead of vainly trying to increase your post count? :hmpf_bad:

By the way, I told the world who I was in my welcoming thread, in case you missed that. :tongue:

than yes i missed that :tongue: sorry (i think...)