Sign in to follow this  
Roderick

[MOC] Danger under the canopy

indexed.gif

I built this a very long while back in 2008. Two clones from the 442nd Siege Battalion come across a droid caught in a web in a forest. I'd have more pictures available if Flickr wouldn't start eating them all from that 200 pic limit... :hmpf_bad:

2998059864_c861f42489.jpg

2997224519_9f90944584.jpg

2998084780_4e11627cab.jpg

Thanks for reading. :classic:

I honestly can't tell what this MOC is. But I think this is because the vignette doesn't lend itself to being photographed, rather than anythign to do with your build.

Perhaps you could take a photo from further back and to one side so we can see the overall shape of the structure?

A fair point... As I said about Flickr, I made the mistake when I previously posted this of only posting three of the pictures, the three you see here. I could've easily went to the photostream to get the other angles of the scene but as I said, the 200 pic limit consumes them.

It's basically three of the Jungle Cutter trees with a greatly enhanced canopy. Underneath the canopy there is a spider web suspended, and it holds a battle droid. Two clones are weeding their way through the forest, and they come across it.

However, via a Flickr search, I dug up another photo of the scene in which one of the clones inspects the droid's appendages, looking for marks of what it is that destroyed it.

2998075226_d4e4987eba.jpg