Sign in to follow this  
Blakbird

REVIEW: 8263 Snow Groomer

Great review, I ordered this set a week ago, I'm now even more anticipated for it's arrival.

I couldn't resist this fab looking model so I have ordered it. When I get it I'll build the 'B' Model first and take some pictures and put them here, I've not seen any around yet.

Very cool set, makes me wish I had the money to collect Technic as well.

Good review!

I couldn't resist this fab looking model so I have ordered it. When I get it I'll build the 'B' Model first and take some pictures and put them here, I've not seen any around yet.

That would be great! We started to build the A-Model today and its a good one. The B-Model looks good as well witch nice functions. Could be the first set that we buy a second time.

I built this model this evening but against my word I didn't build the B Model first, sorry guys! However, I have ordered another one so will of course build the secondary model for that and take photos.

The Snow Groomer really is a lovely model, I have totally fallen in love with the cab design, it's so slick and the way it tilts is very realistic. The model has some nice features and it feels very stiff and sturdy. It feels good value at £35 too as there are loads of parts and it's well detailed.