Bounty Hunter

[MOC] Operation Quarantine, cornered. Pic heavey

indexed.gif

This has to be my best work, YET! This is for Alpha's contest. There is so much greebling you want to cry!

Clones were trained for almost everything. To civilian rescues, to night operations, to hijacking, to obey orders. But they forgot one thing....Zombies.

3702174268_27fed4e459_b.jpg

3701402813_da41122a88_b.jpg

3701402831_2f4b24de84_b.jpg

3701402819_180c9ba94e_b.jpg

3702174266_71cb08204e_b.jpg

3702174262_da0eb2520d_b.jpg

3702174258_a698f32175_b.jpg

3702174236_207136d7aa_b.jpg

Taa-daaa

This was a very fun Moc, to do.

Enjoy! : )

Operation Quarantine, cornered. Pic heavey

Edited by KimT

Huh? Clones were traded for zombies? :wacko: I don't get it.

That sure is some nice greebling, though. :thumbup: Good job, and good luck!

I am pretty sure that he meant to say "trained" for anything. That makes a whole lot more sense.

This is a pretty awesome MOC. I love the shadowy effect you have in some of the shots and the immense amount of greebling makes it seem even more tense as well as adds some realism to the scene. I simply love the terrified clone and I think it works a lot better without a helmet so you can see the fear he has.

I think he means clones were trained. The clones position is funny, but I don't think zombies exist in the Star Wars universe. Is that a blue zombified Darth Vader? :laugh:

Yeah my mistake. I meant trained. :sceptic:

@ flash, Its for a contest. Over at CABG. The contest name is Operation Quarantine

Meshepers, Thank you very much! That was the entire point I wanted for the clone to be cuddled because he is scared. He most likely lost his helmet while running. The lighting was not planned, but hey it worked perfectly! I was figuring out my differnt options on my camra to get a crisp shot up close!

Spyder, those two zombies have DV heads. The other one has bags under his eyes and allot more cuts.